MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an annoying bug with the downloads. Chrome and other apps (such as messenger) cannot download files with the miui download manager. It asks for download then nothing happens (try downloading a .zip from chrome)
Not happening on my Mi4i with 7.2.1.0 stable

There is an annoying bug with the downloads. Chrome and other apps (such as messenger) cannot download files with the miui download manager. It asks for download then nothing happens (try downloading a .zip from chrome)
Thanks for great rom, but one bug on mi4i latest EU stable rom 7.2.1.0, Cannot download from Google Chrome.

Thanks before
Confirmed!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
@ingbrzy
Do you know what is the problem in Chrome app that don't start downloads?
In official china miui version there is no problem.
Do you need somekind of log or something to see this problem?
Thanks

I repeat, try to download ADM from Play Store (Advanced Download Manager). I solved this way.

Cheers

Last edited:
HI TO ALL,

CAN ANY ONE HERE TELL ME , WHICH ROM I SHOULD INSTALL ON MY REDMI NOTE 3G WHICH GIVES MAX BATTERY BACKUP AS WELL AS SMOOTH OPERATING???????

NOTE : AM USING REDMI NOTE 3G HANDSET.

AWAITING FOR PROMPT REPLY FROM YOU GUYS.

CURRENTLY AM ON MIUI BY XIAOMI.EU 7.2/STABLE 7.2.1.0(KHDCNDA)

PLEASE SUGGEST IN THIS MATTER

"Accidentally" turned on Caps Lock.
Reg

Hi fellas! Just a quick question, I don't get any updates from the updater app anylonger. Is it disabled? If so, how should I upgrade from the last weekly update to the current one?

Hi fellas! Just a quick question, I don't get any updates from the updater app anylonger. Is it disabled? If so, how should I upgrade from the last weekly update to the current one?
No, it's not disabled, but the otas now it will be released about once in a month or so, if you want to update your weekly rom you have to download the rom for your model in the first page and use the updater app in your phone loading the rom you have downloaded, if you want more technical help maybe anybody could help you with the process, it's so easy, don't forget to backup your data!

Thanks for the work.
With this latest update, I notice much lag and hitches.
otherwise all OK.

Sorry but... If you use developers versions it can be happened that we find some bugs.
Yes, I agree with you when introducing new functionalities in ROM...
New functionalities has to be tested and "fine tuned" and user's feedback is important...
But I do not understand regressions on unmodified and previously running software parts supposed not to be affected by the upgrades...
I use weekly developers ROMs, because there is also bugs in the stable versions, and it takes more time to be fixed...
Most on the time, the functional bugs are already present in the native Xiaomi ROM, and are not coming from the translation by Xiaomi.eu...

Reactions: Rui Cambraia

DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)

Is there a SP flash tool version for hennessy (Redmi Note 3 MTK)?
I have a locked bootloader i would prefer to leave it that way. I remember some old versions came also in SP Flash tool version file.
Thank you.

I have a suggestion: instead of making a full flash for the multi language version, why not make only a language fix (a small flashable file) which anyone can flash on their handsets after each OTA update and this way preserve the factory stock rom?

I'm having two problems with stable version 7.2.5.0 for aries:
- Can't play video from gallery (even tried to remove default miui video app from /system/app/ and set MX player as default)
- Lockscreen wallpapers gets set to default after reboot

Already tried clearing cache and dalvik cache.

I have a suggestion: instead of making a full flash for the multi language version, why not make only a language fix (a small flashable file) which anyone can flash on their handsets after each OTA update and this way preserve the factory stock rom?
this is not possible ,because system files have protection and its not about translating only they are removing ads from the chinese versions ....

TWRP gone after flashing 6.4.7 and TWRP can not be flashed. Now moving to fastboot ROM after that will flash previous version.

TWRP gone after flashing 6.4.7 and TWRP can not be flashed. Now moving to fastboot ROM after that will flash previous version.
Which device is affected?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi! Upgrading to 6.4.7 via updater app I lost the TWRP and so the root. ¿can anybody tell me what can I do now? RN3 MTK
Thanks

Hi! Upgrading to 6.4.7 via updater app I lost the TWRP and so the root. ¿can anybody tell me what can I do now? RN3 MTK
Thanks
Please, help. I tried to install TWRP via fastboot and it says that it's correctly installed, but then it enters in MiRecovery.

Hi there, I've problem with OTT chatting app like: viber, whatsapp, zalo
All of them do not sync new messages in time automatically. I have to open the app to receive my messages :( I did fresh installation for these apps, not recovered from Titanium backup
Mine is Mi Note Pro, rom 6.4.7
If anybody know this issue, please help me to fix it

It seems there is a problem with whatsapp. I don't receive messages from time to time, only when I reopen the app.

Latest stable mi4i have problem with Arabic language on whatsapp. Anyone have problem like me?!.

Xiaomi Note Pro 64gb China version, Please Unlock the 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)
My Phone is really Perfect but I can only get 3G Connection because ooredoo Bands are (900 (E-GSM), B1 (2100), B8 (900 GSM), LTE B3 (1800 +).
I'll really appreciate if you can Unlock the LTE B3 (1800 +) band for Xiaomi Note Pro 64gb China version.

Hallo. On mi redmi 2 20140813 i've a little e bug since i've updated to lollipop. Meteo-clock widget (i use chronus bit i tried also with others) doesn't write correctly the alarm hour. It writes always alarm 00.00. Have u this issue?

Reactions: RaDium
Status
Not open for further replies.