MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I returned to the version 5.12.3 kitkat because the 6.5.5 version I had installed on my Mi4 drained the battery too quickly, but also my Mi4 was slower. Is the problem that affects the battery is resolved or not? Thank you

Please tell me some details? What kind of differences are In them?

Im using Gemini now so am i missing some features compared To some other version?
Assolutamente no non ti perdi niente. Le funzioni base sono uguali per ogni versione. Ci sono differenze negli script delle TWRP, ma servono per la struttura della programmazione. Installa quella che fa per te, tutto il resto non e' importante. La cosa importante e' che funziona.

No way you do not lose anything. The basic functions are the same for each version. There are differences in the TWRP script, but serve for the accommodation of programming. Install the one that's right for you, everything else is not important. The important thing is that it works.

I facing a serious bug with data traffic in mi3 unable to access the data untill and unless I re insert the sim
Steps I did
Replaced sim
Used different network
Used same sim in different device working great
Please resolve this bug ASAP becoz many of us use the data out of home

Help us out from data connectivity issue
Even I tried the same rom with both mi3/mi4 tooooooo.
Im unable to use data Traffic more than a 30-40 Seconds.

yes I also noticed this bug with the 6.5.5 release. Flipboard for example, I had a hard time loading the data of my different subscriptions, my Mi4 found it hard to use the Data SIM card sometimes.

Yes - on my RN2 BT issue came back with updating yesterday. I changed modem back to P37 and now BT works (stable connection to BT devices, especially to hands free in my car and to pebble smartwatch)
@ingbrzy : was that your tweak to put P37 modem back in previous hermes weeklys? Or did it come from official China dev ROM? If it was yours then why P51 again in 6.5.12? We love preinstalled P37 (and you) :)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a big problem: I was updating the mi4c , but I crashed in the installation screen....is blocked in "updating partition details" from over 30 minuts.....help me

Hi guys, I have a big problem: I was updating the mi4c , but I crashed in the installation screen....is blocked in "updating partition details" from over 30 minuts.....help me
Hello, you go into TWRP, Mount, Mount system partition read-only, remove the tick if there

Guys, what's needed to be done in order to downgrade into an older version? I'm getting worse battery life.

Can I just go to recovery mode and install the other version or is there any special procedure?

I returned to the version 5.12.3 kitkat because the 6.5.5 version I had installed on my Mi4 drained the battery too quickly, but also my Mi4 was slower. Is the problem that affects the battery is resolved or not? Thank you
Don't fool yourself with old dev Rom, re-install new 6.5.12 and make full wipe

Reactions: junkname
I had 5h45min SOT and still 25% battery. If rest of The battery would have gone In same way i would have eneded somewhere +7h SOT. In 6.4.21 i got just below 8h of SOT. So i dont know. I had 0 problems in that earlier version with almost +1 hours of more battery life but does it matter because i still put my phone on charger every night.

And with 3rd. party 3.0 Quick charger it charges so fast.

Hi, i have a led notification problem.
My LED notification light stopped working for sms mensages notifications. ( in mensage notifications the button is turn on but grey color...)

How to fix it?
Waiting for some reply

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-38-52_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-14-11-38-52_com.android.settings.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 314
I unlocked bootloader on my kenzo device. I CHECKED also with Adb fastboot command that bootlocker was effectively unlocked (true).
Now i will install Twrp (with default updater app) and than this latest weekly rom release from TWRP.
The question is: is it root permission necessary? And if yes when i have to install supersu before or after installing this weekly?
Thank for you answers!

i noticed that sometimes with my m5 the vibration not work, also if is active, and if i restart the telephone work fine, someone else have this problem?

Day 2 on eu 6.5.12, battry quite good, but sometimes wifi like idle, although its connected. Maybe 4/5 times its idle, never had before when using P37. Cmiiw. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-33-08_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-33-08_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-33-12_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-33-12_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2016-05-13-19-14-00_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-13-19-14-00_com.android.settings.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.