MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 3 also
b951ddcfce355ea2a31dacd6b88b8dfe.jpg

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks, with 6.5.5 no problems. So I skip 6.5.12.:)
I mean you can use 6.5.12 on RN2 without WiFi and BT problems if you flash P37 modem additionaly. You can skip this weekly but there is no garantee it will be corrected in future releases.

Reactions: Arquo
I mean you can use 6.5.12 on RN2 without WiFi and BT problems if you flash P37 modem additionaly. You can skip this weekly but there is no garantee it will be corrected in future releases.
I will give it a try, thanks again!

I have a lot of unintended pauses with music playing on Redmi1S with this rom. Music just stops and continues in few seconds. I think it also happend in last weeks rom but I'm not sure. It is most evident in stock music player, simmilar issues with other players (podcast addict) could be connected with this issue.

Hello.
Grate job and thanks to the diveloper.
Are there any plane to activete the duble tap to wake up the device on RN2?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hermes all ok with this release. Despite having P51 firmware, BT works ok for me. Unlike older ROM where I had to downgrade to P37. I've spent almost 6 hours yesterday with both mi band and a bt headset connected and no issues. Will test further and report if I discover any problems.
Battery is good too. As good as it was with the most battery-friendly ROMs untill now.
Big thank you developers!

Reactions: Michael_K
I've been using this ROM on my Redmi Note 2 Prime for some days now, and I have to tell that it is absolutely great, but I've discovered an annoying bug.
The bug appears when I tap on the "running apps" button or I swipe down for the notifications/search/settings and the background blurs in white color (I think it's new, because it was black before?)
So the bug is that the blurred background is usually not the same one as I am on at that moment. It is usually the screen I was on before. E.g: I am on my home screen 1 then I swipe right for home screen 2 and I swipe down for my notifications and the blurred background is home screen 1. It looks weird, especially when the difference is bug between the two screens.
I hope you can deal with it soon.
Have a nice day and keep up the good work.

@ingbrzy

Would You in next builds add permissions for 3rd party apps to sd card access?

Example: Custom Gallery app doesn't have permissions to delete photos from sd card.
Custom Music players doesn't have permission to edit id tags files on sd card.

I fixed it by editing platform.xml in /system/etc/permissions, but at the next update i will have to edit it again manualy or via Sd Fix app.

Device: kenzo
Rom: 6.5.12 xiaomi.eu

Wysłane w kosmos przy użyciu pralki Frania.

Last edited:
I ended side-loading because I could not find the update app. Also, I wasn't able to copy the ROM file via windows explorer and use the FTP instead.
Non complicare il lavoro:
Puoi scaricare l'aggiornamento direttamente con il telefono. Poi vai nell'icona Tools clicchi in alto a destra sui 3 pallini, selezioni pacchetto d' aggiornamento, vai in download e cerchi la ROM.
Oppure:
Download con pc
Attacchi il cavo al telefono
La copi dove vuoi
E fai come sopra... Tools....

Do not complicate the work:
You can download the update directly with your phone. Then go to Tools (icon), click in the upper right on the 3 dots, update package selections, go to downolad and search the ROM.
Or:
Download with PC
Connect the cable to the phone
Copy it where you want
And do as above ... Tools ....

Is there any mod we can make to return the home button sensitifity back to normal for Mi5? Last few beat releases its not very sensitive and always need to try press it 2 or 3 times before it works.

Any idea? Or just wait for it to be solved in new ROM

Reactions: wojtasemaj
Status
Not open for further replies.