MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i was asking why they keep putting useless stock browser. General Question.
The rom will be lighter, and you can choose your own browser, i see only advantages of that.

Sorry for OT
Honestly, for me stock browser is very performing, i'm using it with very satisfaction. Losing it could be a big losing for me.

Actually i was asking why they keep putting useless stock browser. General Question.
The rom will be lighter, and you can choose your own browser, i see only advantages of that.

Sorry for OT

Stock browser is faster than any 3rd party browser...imo only the sync with chrome bookmarks is missing.

Reactions: josito801
Coming soon to Mi3/4/MiNote..!

516205fc3b42209ed305315dbd5d5ae3.jpg
Waiting for this ... Maybe tomorow

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: sergej.grey.fox
FYI, the normal SuperSu did not work with my MiPad 1 (mocha) on Weekly Rom. I found another SuperSu that works with stock recovery, TWRP or CWM.

Attachments

• SuperSU Mipad.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 344
Reactions: sergej.grey.fox
Redmi 3 Pro (ido) problem.
Unlock bootloader: ok
Flash twrp recovery: ok via fastboot

And then? If I reboot in recovery doesn't enter in twrp; if I try to install via updater app: can't verify update.
What is the matter? How can I resolve?
Thanks to all.

Redmi 3 Pro (ido) problem.
Unlock bootloader: ok
Flash twrp recovery: ok via fastboot

And then? If I reboot in recovery doesn't enter in twrp; if I try to install via updater app: can't verify update.
What is the matter? How can I resolve?
Thanks to all.
Simpl You must instal twrp via fastboot, then You press vol+ and power and hold to telephone shotdown and make vibro, You left power button, but still hold vol+ and couple second twrp is show yourself Then You clean all partichion exept sd-card (on sd will be rom stable or beta for your devices) and instal custom rom from sd-card and reboot Then instal well end
Profit:)

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Hello mates!!

First, many thanks to developers!!!

I have a problem. Android Studio doesn't recognize my device (Mi4c - Libra) in debug mode. I changed versions of the rom, I've done wipes, but nothing...

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!!

Hello mates!!

First, many thanks to developers!!!

I have a problem. Android Studio doesn't recognize my device (Mi4c - Libra) in debug mode. I changed versions of the rom, I've done wipes, but nothing...

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!!
I think it is root or twrp guilty, possible?

I think it is root or twrp guilty, possible?

I really don't know... But I installed a fastboot rom and Android Studio now recognize the device, the problem is that I didn't know that fastboot blocked the bootloader, so I'm now waiting for the code to unlock...

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.