MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your work.
On MI4S 7.3.1.0. v7-5.1 stable, works great.
Waiting for the new stable...

Please tell me some details? What kind of differences are In them?

Im using Gemini now so am i missing some features compared To some other version?
Every device has his TWRP and ROM, for example my Mi4 LTE has 'cancro', if you flash another it will brick your device.

I think not automatically translates the data traffic to the wireless network .

To do that I have to connect disable data traffic or the other

Rom cancro in my mi4lte.

The fingerprint sensor bug still persists in Mi5, I can not erase the patterns created with the Spanish language.

Enviado desde mi Xumino Mi5

Last edited:
I facing a serious bug with data traffic in mi3 unable to access the data untill and unless I re insert the sim
Steps I did
Replaced sim
Used different network
Used same sim in different device working great
Please resolve this bug ASAP becoz many of us use the data out of home

Help us out from data connectivity issue
Even I tried the same rom with both mi3/mi4 tooooooo.
Im unable to use data Traffic more than a 30-40 Seconds.

Last edited:
P51 modem again in hermes. It was changed back to P37 in previous releases because of BT issues with cars and MI Band. Does anyone have BT problems with this ROM on RN2? (I rarely use BT just would like to know.)
Yes - on my RN2 BT issue came back with updating yesterday. I changed modem back to P37 and now BT works (stable connection to BT devices, especially to hands free in my car and to pebble smartwatch)

I facing a serious bug with data traffic unable to access the data untill and unless I re insert the sim
Steps I did
Replaced sim
Used different network

To be able to help I think people should know on what device you have this problem.

Hi! thanks for the great rom as always!

For mi pad 2 there is no playstore in this release and it is suggested to use opengapps or googleinstaller.
Both of these solutions did not work for me, but i found a workaround.

I used the opengapps zip to install google play but logging in would cause an error. This can be solved by downloading the latest android webview apk from apkmirror (select x86_64 version). After this you can login and all services will work perfectly!

hope this helps someone

assi010
Will try
Thanks man

Hi, thanks for your great work, I had a problem with rom IDO STABLE, if I flash the latest (7.3) soon after boot me lock the phone to be locked / associated with my account .. I put the key CORRECTLY but I gives failures, TWRP restore the backup of the previous version (7.2) and everything works fine .. that it may be? I unlock the bootloader with mine account xiaomi but then deleted it, as I say, with 7.2 STABLE I have no problem, anyone knows that is? thank you very much in advance.

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

I got Additional Setting Force Close on RMN3 MTK hennessy. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello good, first acknowledge the work of both the release, rom and translation for MI5, thank you very much you are increibles.Me would like to comment on one after the whole process and install the latest development rom the icon nfc 6.5.12 of the notification bar does not appear and I have it on and not if working the nfc because not me the icon appears at the top of mi5 Pro, moreover for the moment everything seems to work correctly guess the rom not will be entirely polished and future updates will be solved, thank you very much for the great work, a greeting for everyone

Honestly guys, these instructions are completely inadequate: "Install TWRP via updater app or fast boot mode".

For ordinary, non-techy users like me, who have got used to updating by downloading the xiaomi.eu ROM each week, this instruction might as well be in Chinese.

Is there any clear, precise, step-by-step guide online that will explain what to do?
I agree with you, as with respect to unlock the redmi Note 3 Pro

I facing a serious bug with data traffic unable to access the data untill and unless I re insert the sim
Steps I did
Replaced sim
Used different network

Edit post and add info about Yours device.

Wysłane w kosmos przy użyciu pralki Frania.

Status
Not open for further replies.