MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using this ROM on my Redmi Note 2 Prime for some days now, and I have to tell that it is absolutely great, but I've discovered an annoying bug.
The bug appears when I tap on the "running apps" button or I swipe down for the notifications/search/settings and the background blurs in white color (I think it's new, because it was black before?)
So the bug is that the blurred background is usually not the same one as I am on at that moment. It is usually the screen I was on before. E.g: I am on my home screen 1 then I swipe right for home screen 2 and I swipe down for my notifications and the blurred background is home screen 1. It looks weird, especially when the difference is bug between the two screens.
I hope you can deal with it soon.
Have a nice day and keep up the good work.
Hello, on my Redmi Note 2 prime I do not have this problem. Try to change the wallpaper

I think battery perfect until now. LIBRA

bad75f0c7ec922afe191d3cdd0035bad.jpg

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

How can you do that??!!

Hi, i have a led notification problem.
My LED notification light stopped working for sms mensages notifications. ( in mensage notifications the button is turn on but grey color...)

How to fix it?
Waiting for some reply

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Same problem here. Except green led on charging, there is no led indication for calls, messages.

I just got one question, if anyone would know the answer. Does all the improvements been brought to 6.5.12 are also integrated inside the stable 7.3.3 for gemini (mi5)? Thanks.

I just got one question, if anyone would know the answer. Does all the improvements been brought to 6.5.12 are also integrated inside the stable 7.3.3 for gemini (mi5)? Thanks.
No as one is dev while 7.3.3 is stable, so that likely improvements are merged after validation.

Non complicare il lavoro:
Puoi scaricare l'aggiornamento direttamente con il telefono. Poi vai nell'icona Tools clicchi in alto a destra sui 3 pallini, selezioni pacchetto d' aggiornamento, vai in download e cerchi la ROM.
Oppure:
Download con pc
Attacchi il cavo al telefono
La copi dove vuoi
E fai come sopra... Tools....

Do not complicate the work:
You can download the update directly with your phone. Then go to Tools (icon), click in the upper right on the 3 dots, update package selections, go to downolad and search the ROM.
Or:
Download with PC
Connect the cable to the phone
Copy it where you want
And do as above ... Tools ....

Grazie mille!
But I complicated it even more... I used TWRP to sideload the ROM.

Unfreeze Cloud Print, as it was mentioned several times.
Thank you much for saying it again. I honestly dont have time to check every topic. Its been a month since the last time I update.
It worked. Thanks again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Considering how much I like the features (1) double tap to wake and (2) tap home button to get back to home screen, and that since v6.5.5. tap the home button feature no longer works that well (sensitivity of the home button is reduced so that the function (tap to get to the home screen) sometimes works only on 2nd/3rd try) I tested how well this options work in latest stable version for mi5 (xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.3.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip) in comparison to the latest weekly version (xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.12_v7-6.0.zip) and I must say its like day and night.

On stable version double tap to wake always works just after double tapping and its always like that unless the tap is not firm enough. In weekly version quite often quadruple tap was required to wake up the device. Same goes for the feature "tap home button to get back to home screen" - on stable it works like a charm and it almost never fails.

Previously I skipped stable versions due to the fact that weekly was much better battery life wise, so I will have to see how this latest xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.3.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip) performs in that regard.

Last edited:
Still Themes App not working (no previews, Download not possible)
Local Backup not working (not enough storage, but 38gb free)

On Mi Note Pro (Leo)

... Music just stops and continues in few seconds. ..

Try locking your music app in memory. In the task manager, drag the music app icon downwards. A little padlock symbol should appear attached to the icon.

OK, I'm getting entirely exasperated here, trying to update. I'm almost resigned to staying on 6.2.18 forever.

I've tried to follow @ingbrzy in his instructions on the first page: no dice. But then as I noted before, the instructions are completely inadequate.

@adrisouto96 described installing twrp.zip via the updater app in the same way as we used to install weekly ROMs. I tried that. When I reboot I'm back in Mi Recovery.

@Srd971 suggested I rename twrp.zip to update.zip. That did nothing: exactly the same results as above.

Does anyone have an idea of what is missing in these instructions? Because I'm following them to the letter, and they simply don't work.

OK, I'm getting entirely exasperated here, trying to update. I'm almost resigned to staying on 6.2.18 forever.

I've tried to follow @ingbrzy in his instructions on the first page: no dice. But then as I noted before, the instructions are completely inadequate.

@adrisouto96 described installing twrp.zip via the updater app in the same way as we used to install weekly ROMs. I tried that. When I reboot I'm back in Mi Recovery.

@Srd971 suggested I rename twrp.zip to update.zip. That did nothing: exactly the same results as above.

Does anyone have an idea of what is missing in these instructions? Because I'm following them to the letter, and they simply don't work.
The first time I installed TWRP, I used flashify:

1) Download TWRP for your device
2) Download flashify
3) In flashify choose "Recovery image" -> "Choose a file" -> Navigate to the TWRP that you downloaded, and select it.
4) From there it's pretty straight forward, after the proces is done, reboot. The custom recovery should be installed.

[I did this a long time ago, and since then I simply install each weekly update through TWRP. The updates also include the newest twrp, which means that it gets updated too. I have read in this forum that you can also install new updates through the update up, too. But still, I have never used that app.]

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.