MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you very much for the quick updates! :)

i saw that some days ago the following where released (for redmi 2) but i cant find a changelog:
bigota.d.miui. com/V7.3.4.0.LHJCNDD/miui_HM2XTDPro_V7.3.4.0.LHJCNDD_ffab27f12d_5.1.zip
bigota.d.miui. com/V7.3.3.0.LHJCNDD/miui_HM2XWCPro_V7.3.3.0.LHJCNDD_efe422e5cb_5.1.zip

maybe next week, or when a public stable is made available

Is it safe to install it without twrp, using mirecovery? I've succesfully installed 6.4.21 this way.

I don't know why but im getting signature verification failed while trying install twrp with updater app, strange...
AFAIK Mi recovery will not let you install custom roms, that`s why TWRP is used
I had same error while trying to install TWRP with updater, the solution is to use fastboot, you are not required to flash it, just fastboot boot "image name.img" and install xiaomi.eu rom.
BTW the rom will install latest TWRP

Im starting to think that this version has bad battery life for me. Earlier was battery with +7hrs of SOT. Now i have 35% of battery left and sot is now 4hrs. So in the end its somewhere at 6 hrs.

I really have to ask, in 6.4.21 BL was great, then In 6.4.57(gemini) very poor. After that BL was good again in 6.5.12. And now this 6.5.19 BL is not bad but its not as good as it could be.

Why this is happening? Who is playing with BL just to make it bad in some version and good in next one.

I see new stables going live here. Hoping for 7.3.2 for Hermes soon. Again, amazing work happening over here. There are actual discussions here to report and solve things rather than "ALL-THANKS MEANINGLESS THREADS" like at official MIUI site.

Noticed that "Xiaomi service framework" is using more than 25% battery sometimes on this month`s releases for Mi4 LTE
Is this a common/known behavior? What exactly is this service doing and is it safe to restrict it`s battery use?
Thanks

Noticed that "Xiaomi service framework" is using more than 25% battery sometimes on this month`s releases for Mi4 LTE
Is this a common/known behavior? What exactly is this service doing and is it safe to restrict it`s battery use?
Thanks
Same here on MI3.. I installed theme from Themes for which I need Xiaomi acc and Xiaomi framework, and after that I freeze Xiaomi service framework, account etc, so no drains by that xD :D

Reactions: egold70
CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Background CPU processes caused performance issues (05-16)
Optimization - Delayed response for charger's notifications (05-19)
Fix - Wireless display caused reboots (05-19)
Fix - Read mode appeared more red than it should be (05-19)
Fix - Draining battery while using GPS in some cases (05-19)
Fix - Bluetooth turned on automatically with the device (05-19)

Settings
New - Introducing Shortcut menu. Check out the new MIUI 8 feature early. You can turn it on in Additional settings. (05-17)

Mi Cloud
New - Added "Back up now" feature for fast backups (05-19)

(libra, leo, aqua, suspended for this week)

Added Touch Assistant from MIUI 8 to all devices
lR8zAr9.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We are testing our MIUI 8 for Mi3/4/MiNote
7AZrM95.png

nhYFAdt.png

l3r8aF3.jpg

sEfJYqV.png

More info about MIUI8
http://en.miui.com/thread-279596-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-279019-1-1.html

My mi4c has battery draining issues while using gps (and it also gets really hot) since 6.5.12. When I read the changelog I was really happy to see that fixed... Then I saw that libra is suspended. Sooo... Cya next week...

∆ libra tapatalking ∆

Thanks for kenzo release!

Why I loose root every time i flash weekly updates with TWRP??

I can i permanently install superSu?
Is the latest beta-supwrSu ok for Kenzo or should I install the version suggested by ingrbzy at the beginning of the tread?

coming from 6.4.21 and trying to upgrade / update to 6.5.19 without losing everything. But after update through updater app it was a fresh new install :-(, back with twrp now to a 6.4.21..

But super to see the KENZO updated

Last edited:
Hi guys. Tnx for hard work. I waiting mi4s wat version instaling becose aqua is not in the list.Sorry for bad english

Good. 6.5.19 installation with no problem on mi4lte .

The first use impressions seem good . let's see how it goes.

I hope that the battery consumption is content, such as the Roma 6.5.12
Thank you

did update my redm1 note 3 pro again after a restore. But this time I did not had the usb cable from the PC connected. Now it has been updated to the latest rom, super so far :)

After install this rom I can not install SuperSU by adb in mi pad2. It says "permission denied". Mi bootloader is open and usb debugging is activated. Any idea?

I have frozen most miui stuff, framework included. So no problems with miui framework for me.
Another thing, gapps. Eint wakelock is quite active, 53 min active in 4 hours. Annoying.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Camera focus on stock app. works good after long finally!!!!
Su works too, thanks Ingz

Mi4c and Mi4s = Snapdragon 808
Mi Note Pro = Snapdragon 820
All these devices are in the list of those who will have the miui 8.
The miui 8 should be release for all devices running Android 6.0
For all these devices the weekly update was delayed.
is too optimistic to think of a forthcoming release of marshmallow for all these devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.