MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to fix icons in latte?
It seems it's gonna be the last release for this device...

Any news for us about Modem P52 ?

I have installed it a moment ago, and now I am waiting for finishing 1st boot (rebuilding dalvik, ....)
Hope it is worth the time trying it out. I will give feedback how it works with RN2/6.5.19.....
What is your experience with P52?

I put the stable of 23 and I had problems with the play store I formatted several times but I had to put the previous version .... I can not understand why this happens to me only

redmi 3 ido

Last edited:
Does anyone else have gps issues (loosing signal on endomondo app) on any version of miui, stable and weekly? On cm13 don't have such problems...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
Mi4c
Its not a GPS issue actually. Go to Settings > Additional setting > Battery & Performance > Manage apps battery usage > Choose apps, find Endomondo app and choose them. Put Background settings to No restrictions and Background location to Allow. All should work fine.

Hi, I'm under stable 7.3.1 on my mi4s.
I don't know where to report translation errors.
In mi remote app, some words are still in Chinese and English even in my French ROM. What can I do to have a full translate app, or at least in English?
Thanks very much.
You from France.

Is it normal??? This consume in MM!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-31-30_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-31-30_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 517
  • Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-31-20_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-31-20_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    140 KB · Views: 499
  • Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-31-14_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-25-10-31-14_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 503
I can definitely notice a display's birghtness nerf, after moving from the chinese miui version to the xiaomi.eu one, meaning that the sunlight display feature is missing at all, no changes at high lux values recorded by the light sensor. Also when you set the max brightness level it's just 3 quarters from the actual potential that the chinese version had offered to me. I hope you will fix it in the next updates, thanks.

Hi I Have a question about HM2014813 and installation of android 5.1

I have download the ROM wt86o47 in zip format.

step 1 reboot in TWRP.
Step 2 FLASH ZIP ..
STEP 3 REBOOT
PROBLEM --- STUCK AT MI LOGO ...
---
recompose system with fastboot...
----
retry
----
step 1 reboot in TWRP.
Step 2 FLASH ZIP ..
STEP 3 WIPE TO FACTORY RESET
PROBLEM --- STUCK AT MI LOGO ...
----
recompose system with fastboot...
Update to last 4.4...REMAIN THERE.

WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO INSTALL A WORKING 5.1.. ????
CLARIFY PLEASE

OK thnx ;) De stable releases zijn die van de officiële Xiaomi website toch? Waarom is er eigenlijk geen support meer voor de Mi4i?
De xiaomi.eu rom maakt ook gebruik van de roms van de officiele xiaomi website. Maar dan van de developer roms. En omdat die niet meer worden gemaakt voor de mi4i door xiaomi kan xiaomi.eu ook geen wekelijkse rom maken. Stable versies blijft xiaomi nog geven en daarom kan xiaomi.eu wel stable versies leveren. Ik geloof omdat er in de belangrijke landen waar Xiaomi groot is er weinig gebruikers zijn voor deze telefoon. Er heeft een officieel bericht gestaan op het officiële forum waarom ze het hebben gedaan.

Hi,
since this version I have problems with the font (Mi4W - cancro). The numbers are white with a dark edge. Some widgets are unreadable. I tried to install another system font but still the same. What can I do? Anybody here with the same problem?

regards

I can definitely notice a display's birghtness nerf, after moving from the chinese miui version to the xiaomi.eu one, meaning that the sunlight display feature is missing at all, no changes at high lux values recorded by the light sensor. Also when you set the max brightness level it's just 3 quarters from the actual potential that the chinese version had offered to me. I hope you will fix it in the next updates, thanks.

Hi.
I have notice that too in my MI 4c....whats yours device

Something is not working whit the sensor light

Status
Not open for further replies.