MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you call recording work? To me, the sound is very bad. I have high quality call recording . Any solution?

May.27th - 6.5.26 will be our last update for MIUI 7 Developer ROM

June.1st - MIUI 8 China Alpha/ Experimental ROM Release to the testers

June.3rd to Jun.16th - MIUI 7 Developer ROM weekly update will be suspended

June.17th - MIUI 8 Developer ROM will be officially released. Supported devices:
Mi 2/ Mi 2S/ Mi 3/ Mi 4/ Mi 4C/ Mi 4S/ Mi 5/ Mi Max/ Redmi series/ Redmi Note series/ Mi Note series

anyone? when i connect my RN2 to the PC i can not find picures on my phone?

any ideas??

I believe this problem is there for quit some releases already. I have it too and read on the MIUI forums about it; many complains about people not able to properly connect to the Mi Suite.

From what I've read so far I believe that it does work with the Stable releases but I have not tried this myself because I like to stay with the weekly dev-roms.

After re-installing the Xiaomi USB drivers the device is recognized by the Mi Suite but it doesn't load up to more than 60%. Also I cannot transfer any files nor does it load anything from my device. It does load the contacts although I cannot change or do anything with it.

Since I can also not browse the device though the Windows explorer (My PC -> Xiaomi Device) like I always did with other Android devices, I use Outlook OneDrive to load files from my PC into the cloud and them download them again on my phone. Very unnecessarily complicated method but the only one that works for me now.

If anyone has any ideas & tips I (we) would be grateful :)

Mi4 LTE 6.5.19..
Have you also problem with Tapatalk notifications?..
I just tried these steps:
1. Security - permission - autostart
2. Settings - notifications - Tapatalk - all permission (except Priority)
3. Add settings - battery - manage... - Tapatalk - no restrictions
4. Greenify does not freeze it.
5. I tried blocking Tapatalk on recent app (swipe down) but again no notifications..
I have no problem with other apps like WhatsApp..
I opened also a bug report: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285129&highlight=Tapatalk&mobile=2
Thanks in advance..

Reactions: Stefano131270
I believe this problem is there for quit some releases already. I have it too and read on the MIUI forums about it; many complains about people not able to properly connect to the Mi Suite.

From what I've read so far I believe that it does work with the Stable releases but I have not tried this myself because I like to stay with the weekly dev-roms.

After re-installing the Xiaomi USB drivers the device is recognized by the Mi Suite but it doesn't load up to more than 60%. Also I cannot transfer any files nor does it load anything from my device. It does load the contacts although I cannot change or do anything with it.

Since I can also not browse the device though the Windows explorer (My PC -> Xiaomi Device) like I always did with other Android devices, I use Outlook OneDrive to load files from my PC into the cloud and them download them again on my phone. Very unnecessarily complicated method but the only one that works for me now.

If anyone has any ideas & tips I (we) would be grateful :)
with my RN2 Prime I've always been able to connect to the PC with USB, and transfer files with windows file explorer, but I've to say that sometimes the transfer freezes and I've to unplug the USB and plug it back again.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

with my RN2 Prime I've always been able to connect to the PC with USB, and transfer files with windows file explorer, but I've to say that sometimes the transfer freezes and I've to unplug the USB and plug it back again.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Ow, really? Cause I have lost that option a few releases ago. There always was an option for me to choose something like:
- charge only
- Data synch with PC
- use as media device

but the above options just suddenly weren't there anymore. I tried different cables and USB ports, tried all apps and drivers, nothing works.

Could it be that I accidentally turned something off? Anyone any idea of any options I should try? (already looked for it)

Ow, really? Cause I have lost that option a few releases ago. There always was an option for me to choose something like:
- charge only
- Data synch with PC
- use as media device

but the above options just suddenly weren't there anymore. I tried different cables and USB ports, tried all apps and drivers, nothing works.

Could it be that I accidentally turned something off? Anyone any idea of any options I should try? (already looked for it)
to open that menu, can you try this?
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-2-25.30340/page-32#post-277948
but looking for this (you can use normal search and write "usb" without "")
2rqCQfr.png

Reactions: krassiy
Thank you! I tried this for so many times but now it works haha
Mi Suit still does not work but I don't care.

So, no idea why it works now but I am glad :) Thank you for making me try again
I also have trouble with MiPCSuite if I connect my phone when it's locked, unlocking it and then plug into the computer makes the trick for me.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I also have trouble with MiPCSuite if I connect my phone when it's locked, unlocking it and then plug into the computer makes the trick for me.

Mi Suite does respond better when the phone is unlocked, thank you for that. I still cannot transfer files unto my device but I can now use the explorer again thanks to the user Hector_yo :)

Reactions: hector_yo
Mi4 LTE 6.5.19..
Have you also problem with Tapatalk notifications?..
I just tried these steps:
1. Security - permission - autostart
2. Settings - notifications - Tapatalk - all permission (except Priority)
3. Add settings - battery - manage... - Tapatalk - no restrictions
4. Greenify does not freeze it.
5. I tried blocking Tapatalk on recent app (swipe down) but again no notifications..
I have no problem with other apps like WhatsApp..
I opened also a bug report: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285129&highlight=Tapatalk&mobile=2
Thanks in advance..
Yes, I have the same problem, since a few releases back.
It only works if it was opened minutes ago.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Status
Not open for further replies.