MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
can't install ROM on Mocha due to "Status 7" error and installation aborted.
Downloaded ROM many times and checked every time MD5 but the result is always the same: Status 7.
Everything is OK with previous ROM.

i confirm this issue

I think I'll leave stable for this weekly..
Thanks for great job devs!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

We have got small taste from MIUI8 by implement Touch Assistant feature...I like it...it seems for me MIUI8 will be delicious :)
Cute and functional, it would be nice to be able to move on the display
Simpatico e funzionale, sarebbe bello poterlo spostare sul display

Reactions: graw2
Guys, I can't find this in Additional settings in my Redmi Note 2 Prime:
New - Introducing Shortcut menu. Check out the new MIUI 8 feature early. You can turn it on in Additional settings. (05-17)

After download I can not find aries update zip in TWRP on my Mi2. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eleni
Guys, I can't find this in Additional settings in my Redmi Note 2 Prime:
New - Introducing Shortcut menu. Check out the new MIUI 8 feature early. You can turn it on in Additional settings. (05-17)
Settings, scroll down to about half display, Additional settings, Touch assistant

Reactions: graw2
Thank you for your work.
i'm waiting for libra. I hope in draining battery gps fix, it's really a deal in my mi4c

Please can somebody help me? Since the last 2 weeks I can't install the weekly on my Xiaomi m2s, no clue why not!
I go to the updater as usual, choose the update package, then twrp starts but not the normal way. I see all things to choose from in the shame of sd cards. No idee what to do. When I click on the 3 little stripes button right it looks as if the package really is installing but it hits almost immediately an error.
Same happened the last week!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.