MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
On my Mi4W (cancro) I've noticed that the GPS (since the 6.5.12) is not fixing the position smoothly... It takes 1-2 minutes for doing it and sometimes loses the fix after a while.
With the old ROMs it worked fine. There's something that I could do to fix this issue?
Thanks for your work.
Same problem

Touch assistant very useful on 5.5 screen - one handed use is more comfort for now. Don't need anymore move a phone in hand, for use bottom buttons.

When we have Miui 8 rom for Mi4?
l3r8aF3.jpg

Thanks buy tried it on the mipad 2 latte. Google store getting 693. Also it doesn't seem to have root. I even tried the 6.5.19 dev china stock has no root. What am I doing wrong? On stock google store says pending download when I try to download an app without any success. By the way im coming from 7.2 stable china, had no issues with that.

Thanks buy tried it on the mipad 2 latte. Google store getting 693. Also it doesn't seem to have root. I even tried the 6.5.19 dev china stock has no root. What am I doing wrong? On stock google store says pending download when I try to download an app without any success. By the way im coming from 7.2 stable china, had no issues with that.

963 is a common problem in mipad 2
to fix you need to follow this guide:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/instruction-how-to-fix-google-market-error-963.30786/

is touch assistant totally useless?
nope..that is for me most important feature in miui 8.. and finally something good and innovative :) really helpful for multitasking etc..u can choose what to set for every button :p

With today's update (6.5.19), I can not do root to MIPAD in any way or with .zip by TWRP / CWM recovery. With the previous version if I could.

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.