MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have gps issues (loosing signal on endomondo app) on any version of miui, stable and weekly? On cm13 don't have such problems...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
Mi4c

i printed something from phone with "print" function on settings but now print error notification doesnt disappear, i cleaned cache and devilk, removed printer and cloud but notification is still there, stupid bug or no solution

Why does Google Maps not working in this ROM?
I've get the message "Check your Inetrnet connection, and try again".
Even Zenly does not showing a detailed map.

Is there a solution for how to solve this?

How can you change the way recent apps are being displayed? Not sure what did I do but for some reason recent apps no longer are being displayed as full window of opened app but just the icons of opened apps..

Thanks for stable 7.3.2 for RN2 Hermes. Modem is p37 compared to china stable which is P51. My MiBand on both looses bluetooth connection sometimes. I am gonna try latest P52 which I found here and report back

http://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-2/development/baseband-modem-files-v24p51-t3295946/page4

What I do remember though is that when I was on stable 7.2.3 from this site and with P51, my MiBand was working perfectly with very very few disconnections.

Any news for us about Modem P52 ?

I have installed it a moment ago, and now I am waiting for finishing 1st boot (rebuilding dalvik, ....)
Hope it is worth the time trying it out. I will give feedback how it works with RN2/6.5.19.....

Reactions: junkname
Like previous version rom, this rom appears, to me, the same problem with notification led... dont appears in sms, loss calls. Just in charging mode. Whats going wrong? I,ve just made the wipe and darvik clean and nothing....

Xiaomi readmi note 2 prime
And nobody complain about the missing led of notifications (sms, lost calls)????
who helps me?

I know how to do pinch out, thanks. But still dont work

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

In this case it is bug at you. Try to change system lang to English and check againg. If same, then report it on en.miui.com bug report section please.

Directly the 6.2.25 rom, which will install also twrp.
unfortunatley it doesn't work...i tried several option (twrp with updater, rom with updater, etc...)...but at the end of the day, I need a pc to install the twrp...I hope to have the time this evening/night al home!!! thank you all

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi there, work perfect with Gemini but looks like i have same RAM drain again !!
Does anybody has also RAM problem to ??
Thank you for the great work !!

No problem perfect rom. Mi5 pro turkish language.

Just a little high ram drain

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Does anyone else have gps issues (loosing signal on endomondo app) on any version of miui, stable and weekly? On cm13 don't have such problems...

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
Mi4c

Hi, in battery settings, give no restriction for endomondo. Like that, GPS won't turn off after a while.

That works for me.

And nobody complain about the missing led of notifications (sms, lost calls)????
who helps me?

I seem to suffer from the same (I'm on previous version).

Didn't notice earlier because I use a pouch and gravity screen app (so my phone lights up immediately when I pick it - thought it was removing the led at lighting up).

I have led notification for apps, it's only missed calls and sms that don't have.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Why is that i cannot apply any theme? It downloads but doesn't give me the apply button. Y?
7572942eb1c30d19b9ce8aec3a575505.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

In this case it is bug at you. Try to change system lang to English and check againg. If same, then report it on en.miui.com bug report section please.
It also stopped working long ago (months) on my device... Since it's not something important to me I haven't tried for a while.
Tried again now, but it still isn't working.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Not all translated to russian in V7.3.4.0.LHJCNDD, where i should write to report this?
Sorry for offtop and my english.

Status
Not open for further replies.