MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new Redmi 3, trying to install TWRP unsuccessfully - in the updater receiving a message "couldn't verify update package". I unlocked the device earlier today.
Suggestions?

I have a question about mipad2

I read:
MIPAD 2 GOOGLE APPS REMOVED!
- We decided to remove Google apps from MiPAD 2 ROM due to unresolved ERROR 963..
- Install them separately after ROM installation via Google Installer or OpenGapps.org (x86_64 - 5.1 - pico) and update Google WebView

When do I have to install Google Apps?
I think after the ROM.

But, how? As the same way of the rom? with TPRW?

Have you got a tutorial about how to install google apps? Thanks you

Sorry, for my english.

I have a question about mipad2

I read:

When do I have to install Google Apps?
I think after the ROM.

But, how? As the same way of the rom? with TPRW?

Have you got a tutorial about how to install google apps? Thanks you

Sorry, for my english.

Go to OpenGapps.org, select x86_64 - 5.1 - pico and you'll get a zip file to flash with TWRP.

Back to 6.5.5. This rom drains battery very fast and notifications arrive too late and sometimes fail

I am trying to get to 6.5.5, but my backuped settings ( I made it by TWRP) from 6.5.19 doesn't want to work with 6.5.5. Everytime it shows android.proces error. How do you manage with it?
And I agree that 6.5.5 is much better for RMN3 MTK in battery life. :)

I am trying to get to 6.5.5, but my backuped settings ( I made it by TWRP) from 6.5.19 doesn't want to work with 6.5.5. Everytime it shows android.proces error. How do you manage with it. And I agree that 6.5.5 is much better for RMN3 MTK in battery life. :)
I create a local backup, restart, TWRP, clean data, wipe cache and dalvik. Then install zip. When the iPhone restarts, install apps and config prefs from backup

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

Great work devs! Except for Music Equalizer & Effects, almost everything working well without any issues in Armani. Those options won't work at all. It's been like that for atleast 2 weeklies now. Thank you!

Xiaomi Redmi 3 Ido No Tilt Shift mode in camera. Please fix. Thank you
with apk editor edit /system/app/miuisystem.apk

and in folder assets\device_features your model
edit file of your model:
<!--whether support tiltshift in camera-->
<bool name="support_camera_tilt_shift">true</bool>
save new apk signed and replace miuisystem.apk from system (and change permisions to rw-rw-r--)

Status
Not open for further replies.