MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTA for cancro / virgo / redmi 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...
Can I update my 5.12.11 ROM to the last one without doing any wipe? Or would I be in trouble?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Anyone has problem with fb messenger chat heads ? I've already allowed pop-up window and set auto start to fb and fb chat, lock the app in memory but the problem is when I replied then touch the avatar to minimize the chat screen, it disappeared. If I lock the phone and turn it on, the bubble chat reappeared. I face ihis problem in both stable and dev rom. My phone is Redmi 3. Please take a look on this !
Screenshot_2016-05-25-22-19-58_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2016-05-25-22-20-06_com.miui.home.png Screenshot_2016-05-25-22-21-57_com.miui.home.png

Last edited:
Can I update my 5.12.11 ROM to the last one without doing any wipe? Or would I be in trouble?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

It is adviced to wipe cache + dalvik after updating/flashing a new developer build. It won't cost you anything to make this simple move.

I have a problem with contacts in "in call UI" my contacts name dont show. In "dailer" and "contacts" all O.K.
Any idea?
Someone?
Very annoying
P.s.
Mi 5 64 GB.
Latest and previous rom
The picture is from my contacts but the name is missing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-29-08_com.android.incallui.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-26-21-29-08_com.android.incallui.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 590
I have a problem with contacts in "in call UI" my contacts name dont show. In "dailer" and "contacts" all O.K.
Any idea?
Someone?
Very annoying
P.s.
Mi 5 64 GB.
Latest and previous rom

I have this problem too. Ive tried everything , country prefix and so on... nothing Works. Mi5 64gb.

Any idea?
Someone?
Very annoying
P.s.
Mi 5 64 GB.
Latest and previous rom

1841c4b027bd638ecbfab58448bf1de0.jpg
I know that Guy - from anti diarrhea pills tv commercial. :v

Wysłane w kosmos przy użyciu pralki Frania.

My brother and I repectively use a redmi 2 and a mi2s, so i would like to thanks all the guys involved in these roms update : Thank you very much all of you for your work ! Very much appreciated.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Anyone has problem with fb messenger chat heads ? I've already allowed pop-up window and set auto start to fb and fb chat, lock the app in memory but the problem is when I replied then touch the avatar to minimize the chat screen, it disappeared. If I lock the phone and turn it on, the bubble chat reappeared. I face ihis problem in both stable and dev rom. My phone is Redmi 3. Please take a look on this !
View attachment 12349 View attachment 12350 View attachment 12351

Yes I do have the same issue for like 6 month, on redmi 2 3 mi4c and mi5. No idea how to fix this

Reactions: thode1226
Status
Not open for further replies.