MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Endless disconnections of bluetooth devices on Redmi Note 3 with 6.5.5
Have to switch BT off and on again to fix, but it helps not for a long time.
:(

I have Mi5. I have 6.4.21 versión and I update to 6.5.7 , and now I have less Ram memory. Only is for información. I hope in next updates will be fix.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

I installed TWRP via SP Flash tool and it is OK. I had the same issue, that I couldn't install it via updater or flashify. :)
Thank you very much. I have installed TWRP using SP Flashtool as explained in t helinks and the result is always the same: unable to boot in recovery mode. I only can update the ROM using the flashtool, but xiaomi.eu ROMs are not in that format... What else can I try? Should I try with to the fastboot China official version? Isn´t there too much space in chinesse applications?

@ Manu, yes me too look like less RAM memory, i make a clean, it comes to 1,7 gb free memory, after a few minutes, when i checked, it gives me 1,1 gb memory space...not happened with older version
Strange...

guru all right.
1 to install the firmware with mi.com
2 to install twrp
3 factory reset in twrp,format data
4 do I need to do format system?

I have installed 6.5.5 into Redmi2 Pro (813/wt86047).
All ok except Skype crash... in videocall the front camera don't work and after a while freeze and crash.

Before I had 5.9.24 (KitKat) and all working good (also Skype)

Hi!
I'm trying to update my Mi5 from 6.4.21 to 6.5.7 via the TWRP, but each time there is an error message "Could not find meta-inf/com/google/android ...", but the flashing is finishing and the updated MIUI is launching.
What's going on wrong during the flashing process? What should I do to update the ROM without this error message?

After one week in my RN2:
Less 15% of battery with this ROM
Every thing else works perfect
(One prob with google photos... Reinstall it... And wrks perfect)

Reactions: junkname
why can't I add exception in the security app featuring cleaner.I used to listen music in an different app rather than built in music app.every time the screen goes off music stops playing after a while.That's a streaming app I use to listen music

my whatsapp only get push message if screen on. already place it inside exception list in power..do i missed some steps?

redmi note 3 pro

6.5.5 was a batttery eater for me, I reinstalled 6.4.21, which seems battery friendly.
Mi4c

I have Mi5. I have 6.4.21 versión and I update to 6.5.7 , and now I have less Ram memory. Only is for información. I hope in next updates will be fix.
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
Same with my mi5. Over 60% ram is being used. Never had that before. See what happens after update this friday or later with miui8.

Hi!
I'm trying to update my Mi5 from 6.4.21 to 6.5.7 via the TWRP, but each time there is an error message "Could not find meta-inf/com/google/android ...", but the flashing is finishing and the updated MIUI is launching.
What's going on wrong during the flashing process? What should I do to update the ROM without this error message?
Can anyone let me know the correct updating procedure from Xiaomi.eu 6.4.21 to Xiaomi.eu 6.5.7?
I'm trying to do the steps listed below:

1. Opening TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip unsing the Updated app. After that my Mi5 rebooted to TWRP mode.
2. In TWRP mode I'm choosing Install option, choosing xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.7_v7-6.0.zip.
3. During the update there is an error message marked by red color: «Could not find meta-inf/com/google/android ...»

What's wrong with the updating procedure?
Maybe I should wipe cash or something else to avoid this error message?

Can anyone let me know the correct updating procedure from Xiaomi.eu 6.4.21 to Xiaomi.eu 6.5.7?
I'm trying to do the steps listed below:

1. Opening TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip unsing the Updated app. After that my Mi5 rebooted to TWRP mode.
2. In TWRP mode I'm choosing Install option, choosing xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.7_v7-6.0.zip.
3. During the update there is an error message marked by red color: «Could not find meta-inf/com/google/android ...»

What's wrong with the updating procedure?
Maybe I should wipe cash or something else to avoid this error message?
That means, downloaded zip is wrong.. Download again..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: Mapper7
That means, downloaded zip is wrong.. Download again..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Hmm, I downloaded TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip and xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.7_v7-6.0.zip, checked the md5, everything was fine, but then I saw the same error message even during the Wipe process :(

Attachments

• IMG_4443.JPG
    IMG_4443.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 527
You dont have to install TWRP zip in TWRP..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Status
Not open for further replies.