MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the xiaomi mi4i's china developer rom is no longer supported from xiaomi, why don't you make the same work on the global developer rom?
I really want to avoid the installation of the original rom from the miui site because is really heavy and even more important, it doesn't have all the icon that your roms have.
Of course it's not about the icon, but all your rom are optimized thant their ones and I wish I could continue to download them every week as I did till now.

6.5.5 was a batttery eater for me, I reinstalled 6.4.21, which seems battery friendly.
Mi4c
Im starting To think this also. I GOT almost 8hrs on SOT In 6.4.21 but In this 6.5.7(gemini) its somewhere between 5-7 hours. Also home button really is not that responsive than In older rom. I'll go back To 6.4.21 wich is the best so far.

Hello Friends , Do you have problems with GPS in recent(WEEKLY) versions?Find signal quickly but then lose it again and again repeated.work 20-30 min correctly then lose signal.
redmi note 2 thank you

Thanks, I thought I should update TWRP to the last version in order to install the ROM! :)
Now everything is clear, thanks a lot!

Initially, I was thinking along the same lines :D, but think again - how could you possible overwrite recovery while you are in the recovery iteslf ? :D

Here Kenzo 7.2.5.0
Too much english IMHO however the language setted is italian, bad translation. Fix it for the next release

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-25-02_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-25-02_com.miui.gallery.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 420
  • Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-24-52_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-24-52_com.miui.gallery.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 420
I have installed 6.5.5 into Redmi2 Pro (813/wt86047).
All ok except Skype crash... in videocall the front camera don't work and after a while freeze and crash.

Before I had 5.9.24 (KitKat) and all working good (also Skype)

Someone can confirm that having Redmi2 Pro (813/wt86047) and the 6.5.5 rom is able/fails to use the camera for Skype videocall?
Thanks

...every time the screen goes off music stops playing after a while.

Try locking your music app in memory. In the task manager, drag the music app icon downwards. A little padlock symbol should appear attached to the icon.

Reactions: Tanjim
Hollo guys!
Just a stupid question: is this ROM with locked bootloader? (like the miui.it)
I make this question because a couple of weeks ago i have updated my miui.it to the 6.4.28 and my mi4c gone in bootloop.
Now i have restored to china dev 6.1.7 with unlocked bootloader, but it's awful.
I want to try this multi 6.5.5, but i'm scared :D

Hollo guys!
Just a stupid question: is this ROM with locked bootloader? (like the miui.it)
I make this question because a couple of weeks ago i have updated my miui.it to the 6.4.28 and my mi4c gone in bootloop.
Now i have restored to china dev 6.1.7 with unlocked bootloader, but it's awful.
I want to try this multi 6.5.5, but i'm scared :D
Do not be afraid, here no one locks the bootloader.
I am amazed that MIUI.it locks the bootloader!

Hey guys i really want to get this rom up and working on my REDMI 3 PRO. Kinda new to all this so i read up different tutorials before doing anything else. What confused me was after unlocking boot loader some people say you have to get a modified boot.img from android image kitchen thingy, while others skip that part and just rename the twrp file (recovery.img). Can you guys enlighten me on this? Hope you guys can help :) thanks!

my REDMI 3 PRO status:
  • Just got approval to unlock bootloader
  • Downloaded MiFlash unlock thingy
  • Downloaded ADB Driver
  • Downloaded TWRP (from the first page of this thread)
  • Downloaded SuperSu
  • Downloaded xiaomi.eu ROM (from the first page of this thread)
Am I ready yet? Any things I should look out for? Thanks again!

of course not! and why you want install TWRP again if you got it already..? Install just ROM zip via updater...

Just one question regarding installing ROM through via updater. Is it recommended to do cache/dalvik cache wipe after each and every update (new rom) is installed? Lets say I upgrade from 6.4.28 to 6.5.5. via Updater. Does the script includes ccache/dalvik cache wipe or its simply unnecessary to do it?

Just one question regarding installing ROM through via updater. Is it recommended to do cache/dalvik cache wipe after each and every update (new rom) is installed? Lets say I upgrade from 6.4.28 to 6.5.5. via Updater. Does the script includes ccache/dalvik cache wipe or its simply unnecessary to do it?
all needed is in the script.. so just go to updater - select zip - reboot and its done..

all needed is in the script.. so just go to updater - select zip - reboot and its done..

Great, thanks.

Please accept another small donation on my behalf. Thanks for xiaomi.eu ROM's. Which makes it more awesome in respect of the work you do is the fact mi5 has no official global rom yet as MIUI V7.2.4.0.MAAMIDC Global Stable ROM For Mi 5 is still suspended.

Confirmation number: 45K72177UB563253R

Reactions: GEKTHEBOSS
Hey guys i really want to get this rom up and working on my REDMI 3 PRO. Kinda new to all this so i read up different tutorials before doing anything else. What confused me was after unlocking boot loader some people say you have to get a modified boot.img from android image kitchen thingy, while others skip that part and just rename the twrp file (recovery.img). Can you guys enlighten me on this? Hope you guys can help :) thanks!

my REDMI 3 PRO status:
  • Just got approval to unlock bootloader
  • Downloaded MiFlash unlock thingy
  • Downloaded ADB Driver
  • Downloaded TWRP (from the first page of this thread)
  • Downloaded SuperSu
  • Downloaded xiaomi.eu ROM (from the first page of this thread)
Am I ready yet? Any things I should look out for? Thanks again!

1. boot into fastboot and unlock bootloader
2. boot into fastboot and install twrp img file
3. boot into twrp and install xiaomi.eu ROM from ZIP
4. install supersu from ZIP
that's it. you don't need to modify anything. when i flashed TWRP it had original twrp name and it went smooth. no problems at all.

Reactions: Zoyeah
Dear developer we know that you guyz are struggling a lot to provide a bug free ROM but as usual thre is one bug which I observed

While playing video the mobile display is getting off while video is playing in background I had checked the thing in many ways
1 checked with the different device with miui 6.5.5
2 did a factory data reset
3 flashed kk ROM where I didn't faced any issue

Thank you a lot,
Mi3 user,
Pruthvi9277☺.....

Status
Not open for further replies.