MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My device is Redmi Note 3 Pro.
I checked bootloader status with RN3PRo Toolkit. It says: "Your Phone Bootloader is LOCKED". It won't boot anymore. Can boot only in Fastboot mode. :-(
and was unlocked via en.miui.com/unlock official tool..?

Reactions: Stefano131270
6.5.5 on kenzo works fine - battery drain it's fixed - 10% battery for 1 hour SOT on wifi, sync and Bluetooth Audio listening.

Better than 6.4.21.

One and only bug it's the gyro lags when Auto-brightness is on.

Wysłane w kosmos przy użyciu pralki Frania.

Hello again
I can't do the update, when I select the zip file I have the message "verification of update failed" on the application..
What should I do ?
I have the weekly version 6.4.21 aqua MI4S (I unlocked the bootloader and then I installed the weekly 6.4.21 )

If in 6.4.14 everything is ok - then the problem in pieces that saved in phone memory from previous ROM's.
(!) if I would have this problem, I would wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache / Data / Internal Storage & after that installed most new ROM. (!) - I will not give 100% that it will correct the situation .. but I would like to try))
*It's only my opinion
i´ve got it... It resolve my bug. Many thanks, man...

• So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly... Users who are lazy to go here and download zip manually, can wait over month to get new version via OTA, they just dont care about updates.

For all the good work you do , you really undermine it by this crappy superior attitude you display here . Maybe some people are lazy , but I expect a lot are put off downloading manually because of the frequent bugs that persist : that's to say , how to reverse the download in the absence of confidence/relevant experience - . Waiting for the monthly ota isn't necessarily laziness , it just means there's a better chance of the bugs having been corrected .
I await a pithy rejoinder ! ; )

Reactions: nemo81
I can't expect more than this. Really good.

7c6bee8732f4d0c63e9518921965d42e.jpg

7580580dd21ee673df7fe7d533ecf68f.jpg

118ad226c2ec06ed59d54bc0480d2213.jpg

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Last edited:
How can i install it on MiPad 2 ?

Everytime i try to install the TWRP or the Rom .... latte .... i get the error "install update.zip failed!" "... signature verfication failed" and fastboot don´t work .

Anybody a idea what i can try ?

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
Why MI Authenticator is always coming back after reboot ???
What is it ? & can we benefit from it ??
Using Mi Note Pro
I found a file that installs the authenticator every time you reboot. I use root explorer to do this:
In the directory /cust/app/customized ,there is a xiaomiauthenticator file with an authenticator.apk inside. You can delete them. Then uninstall the app from your homescreen, if you havent already. Then reboot.

(Its propable that it will be back after the first reboot, and then you can uninstall it again, and its over)

I have to say I have never used it, and I dont have a xiaomi account. I dont know if it could be useful. But, deleting it completly, doesnt cause any problem to my device. I delete it every week after the update.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

How can i install it on MiPad 2 ?

Everytime i try to install the TWRP or the Rom .... latte .... i get the error "install update.zip failed!" "... signature verfication failed" and fastboot don´t work .

Anybody a idea what i can try ?

I have the same problème on my MI4S I can't install the update I have that error message :(

Status
Not open for further replies.