MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
This is an fantastic update!
But I have a little problem on my MI3W, I can't change the portable wireless hotspot security to WPA2 PSK, only to None or WPA PSK. This is the case if I set hungarian for system language.
What should I do?
It is WPA2 PSK even if the setting shows WPA PSK. I checked it with my laptop. In english you can choose 'none' or 'wpa2 psk'. In hungarian language 'wpa psk' is there too, but I am sure it is not active. So it is a translation issue. I will report it on the hungarian forum with app lock switch .

Reactions: Mega Media
I can't expect more than this. Really good.

7c6bee8732f4d0c63e9518921965d42e.jpg

7580580dd21ee673df7fe7d533ecf68f.jpg

118ad226c2ec06ed59d54bc0480d2213.jpg

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

ehi! I have mi2s 16Gb but it has a lot of battery drain and it's awake even when the screen is off!! .. What are your settings? synchronization enabled only in wifi or what else?
I haven't installed this release yet, but you have these results from now or also with previous releases?
thanks you!

It is WPA2 PSK even if the setting shows WPA PSK. I checked it with my laptop. In english you can choose 'none' or 'wpa2 psk'. In hungarian language 'wpa psk' is there too, but I am sure it is not active. So it is a translation issue. I will report it on the hungarian forum with app lock switch .
Thank you very much! :)

FC @ additional settings with Mi4-lte.. last working I think with 6.4.14 ..I'm using sMiUI

If in 6.4.14 everything is ok - then the problem in pieces that saved in phone memory from previous ROM's.
(!) if I would have this problem, I would wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache / Data / Internal Storage & after that installed most new ROM. (!) - I will not give 100% that it will correct the situation .. but I would like to try))
*It's only my opinion
after all, didn,t result. Someone help me...

Just installed twrp & 6.5.5 on a redmi3 pro, everything seems to work fine so far...

As someone pointed out, I haven't found how to remove a fingerprint with french enabled ( so i'll wait for this to be fixed ;)

and I was a little disappointed to find out Lite mode was removed from xiaomi.eu..
well, i'll just have to teach my mother how to use it without it :p

While chatting in Facebook Messenger, messages appear in blue bubbles right? Right!

I can read only 2 sentences, 3+ they don't show from Messenger. 6.5.5 bug!

Redmi Note 3G

Once again, everything working like a charm in Mi4c (Installation without any kind of wipes).

Thank you very much Xiaomi.eu Team! You really help in turning an awesome phone into an outstanding one.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
Status
Not open for further replies.