MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed the update. I had previous weekly rom.
I noted home button and Wi-Fi signal really improved.
Very good job.

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Most important new feature of MIUI 8 is here..! YES.. Calculator..!

The calculator was already there in last version. Yes it did get much better..... but the calculator widget.... the damn calculator widget is still missing!

Other than that.... smooth!!

OTA updates once a month.

Last OTA I received was 6.5.5 , RN2 -well over a month . Nothing since then in updater , and when I try to manually download I get a message telling me I can't because javascript is not enabled in the browser . Two things , a) it's the stock browser that Xiaomi has installed and b) javascript IS enabled . Any thoughts , anyone ?

Last OTA I received was 6.5.5 , RN2 -well over a month . Nothing since then in updater , and when I try to manually download I get a message telling me I can't because javascript is not enabled in the browser . Two things , a) it's the stock browser that Xiaomi has installed and b) javascript IS enabled . Any thoughts , anyone ?
About ota read first post!

About ota read first post!
Yes , I can read , thank you very much , maybe you should try it too - my post was a reply to BlecKent , who asserted OTA occurs once a month . I was demonstrating that this is not the case .
And I also pointed out that I have tried manually with no success... jeez , smartarses around here.

Yes , I can read , thank you very much , maybe you should try it too - my post was a reply to BlecKent , who asserted OTA occurs once a month . I was demonstrating that this is not the case .
And I also pointed out that I have tried manually with no success... jeez , smartarses around here.
Be quite man, mine was only an advice. Actually Ota once a mont as he asserts what did you demostrated?
"So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly..."
Kwai around here

Last edited:
Be quite man, mine was only an advice. Actually Ota once a mont as he asserts what did you demostrated?

Well you say it's advice , but these forums are littered with such comments that to me seem to be used as ' put-downs ' , in much the same way that the comments are on page 1 about OTA , where people who wait for OTA are described as 'lazy' .

"So we decided to upload OTA only once per month and not weekly..."
Kwai around here

'Kwai ' ? Not with you , what's that ?

Well you say it's advice , but these forums are littered with such comments that to me seem to be used as ' put-downs ' , in much the same way that the comments are on page 1 about OTA , where people who wait for OTA are described as 'lazy' .
I did not mean absolutely that, is not my case. if someoone here make that kind of comments it doesn't mean all people here act like that. Whatever, never mind

I did not mean absolutely that, is not my case. if someoone here make that kind of comments it doesn't mean all people here act like that. Whatever, never mind

Fair enough : ) But there is a lot of it ! I don't understand what you mean by 'Kwai around here ' The only 'Kwai ' I know is a river that had a bridge over it !

So we decided to upload OTA onlyonce per month and not weekly... So we decided to upload OTA onlyonce per month and not weekly...
Whatever @ingbrzy just mean that it's not so difficult to manualy download a zip

Stop spam this thread please
It was a genuine question about kwai .
And I understand the point ingbrzy is making , I was just saying that when I HAVE tried manually ( i.e. to try to participate in this community , and not be one of the lazy ones ) I haven't succeeded - the reason given for failure being that javascript is not enabled in my browser . Despite the fact that it is actually enabled . So I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a solution -which I thought is the point of the forum . That's all.

Reactions: thaimax
Status
Not open for further replies.