MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been having fun and games getting my wife's Mi Note Pro back onto the latest eu after the eu stable 7.1.2 installed twrp without storage access. Long story very short I finally bothered to install the latest official Fastboot rom so I can unlock it with the unlock app. Unfortunately it has an updated bootloader firmware with no menu, just a Mi Phone, very Apple-esk. That is 7.5.2 Stable. This prevents TWRP Leo from flashing and even official dev roms.

The solution I thought was to get an old fastboot to recover the menu type recovery. I downloaded stable 7.2.1, A firmware I know had the old recovery from here: http://en.miui.com/thread-234854-1-1.html.
Sadly this hasn't worked out as planned, the new recovery still remains.

Like others I'm stuffed:
http://en.miui.com/thread-234714-1-1.html

Last edited:
It will keep my data, apps, etc?

This is exactly what I'm doing.
I've downloaded a file named xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V7.5.2.0.LAJCNDE_v7-5.1.zip, copied into a folder in the storage, and I'm selecting it. Getting: Couldn't verify update package.
You'll need to install twrp first then rom.
If you wanna avoid any major issue, do backup of your data, after wipe all in twrp and then install rom.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

You'll need to install twrp first then rom.
If you wanna avoid any major issue, do backup of your data, after wipe all in twrp and then install rom.

he has got TWRP already, no need any wipes because it's an update (from stable to stable), just reboot recovery, flash zip, reboot...

So much number that I'm lost.
If I'm good, for Mi4S the correct file is:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_6.6.23_v8-5.1.zip

As far I understand:
- 6.6.23 is the development version number
- v8 is MIUI in the version 8
- 5.1 will be the Android version

If I'm right, is an Android 6 Marshmallow for the Mi4S or it will never happens?

Hello, I am very well with TWRP, in Samsung i have Philz.
ButI do not want yet Samsung
In this unofficial rom why i didnt get the cloned apps and second space functions for redmi note prime .. as i was very excited for these features in miui 8

In this unofficial rom why i didnt get the cloned apps and second space functions for redmi note prime .. as i was very excited for these features in miui 8
Search before posting. Some features are not available on some (old) models.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

"Due to the limitation of hardware platform, devices running MIUI 8 based on Android 4.4 (Redmi 1, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2A, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G) doesn't support 'Second space' and 'Cloned apps' as of now."
"Yes Some Of That Hasn't Been Included Due to Storage Limitations As Of Now,
It Might be Added in Later Update."

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivam
If your rom is based on kitkat (4.4) then i think you'll not have that features.. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: thaimax
Hello, I have a new phone - Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro Prime 3G RAM Snapdragon 616 is this ido or land? Do some other have this model? Is it ok this version of MIUI? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.