MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my Mi5 Pro 6.6.16 to 6.6.23 all went good!

Thanks for the hard work!!

I have the Mi5 Pro as well, as posted above no way to set lockscreen wallpaper. And he wallpaper screen in settings shows blank images, white space.
Did you do a full wipe, or...?

I have the Mi5 Pro as well, as posted above no way to set lockscreen wallpaper. And he wallpaper screen in settings shows blank images, white space.
Did you do a full wipe, or...?

Just updated, no wipes! All working fine.

How about choosing other app for notification instead of the inside storage?
Thus, how is ram? closing app after few hours like previous?
How about reboots?

Hello!

Strange problem with Redmi Note 3 Pro.
I've just received my new kenzo with official developer rom.
I unlocked it officially through Xiaomi and flashed the xiaomi eu 6.6.23 rom.
Although everything seems fine I cannot make and accept calls!
I'm on Vodafone Greece (4G) and I have full signal. Sim is original Nano sim (not a cut-to-nano one) on slot 2 and it works flawlessly on other phones.
Note: I didn't use my Redmi Note 3 Pro before flashing to 6.6.23 xiaomi eu rom so I cannot tell if the "make-receive calls" was there before.

Any suggestions?

*UPDATE*: Strangely and luckily I just tried again right now and I can make and receive calls! Totally weird...

Reactions: pauloos and Fixxxer
Is now a adblocker included? I cant visit sites that are behind a "anti-adblocker script" like bild.de etc.

Found the very strange hosts file, nice but unfortunately some sites are not available with this predefined things.

Why is it included??????

Attachments

• hosts.zip
    81.9 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Mi max doesnt unlock with fingerprint if screen is of! you have to press power button first! It unlocks and then locks straight after

Starting from 6.6.17 and updating manually with TWRP, the only wipes needed are Dalvik and cache after flashing the rom?

Just simple question, how to use multi Windows on Redmi Note 3 pro? Print on setting cant open, it's bug? And take picture use finger print on selfie camera?
Big Thanks

Is it just me or Wallpaper Carousel features only offline wallpapers? I do not have any other wallpaper collection to select. Any idea?
I'm on Mi5.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.