MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 (Pro): Quickcharging not working (as in 6.6.16), it takes 3.5 hours to charge the phone completely (was less than 2 in MIUI7).

Yes, confirmed. Same issue with mine.
Mi4Lte

Edited: It's actually working. Just tested with another app called System Monitor Lite and all cores are working. The issue is actualy with the CPU Spy app not detecting the 4 active cores.
Also tested with Antutu and the score is 55k with performance option on and 47k with balanced option.

Hello Dude i use MI4Lte,
Now in 6.6.16 eu i have score in performance mode is 63k+ without any tweak.
But on you only 55k,
whether in this rom is better than 6.6.16 like ui, performance gaming, etc ?

Can't open bild.de too
With root explorer go to system/etc, rename hosts to hosts.old and create a new one containing only this

127.0.0.1 localhost

I dont understand why this crappy hosts setting is in this rom, its my own decision if i want to do settings at this important point.

Reactions: thaimax
Hello, i need to know some things before update my redmi note 3:
- Any crash on Instagram/play store?
- I want to know more about the missing option for switching to 4g
- On 6.6.17 version there are some issues between the miui browser and SwiftKey (on toolbar search the browser didn't recognize the space key). I want to know if there is still the issue.

Hello,
Before update to this rom, I have two questions :
I have installed twrp 3.0 Gemini. I have to install new other latest version to update this miui v8.?
I have installed rom 7.2.13 stable from xiaomi.eu, I have to wipe data before update to 6.6.23?

Thanks.

6.6.23 Mi note: everything ok, i have only one problem with lockscreen carousel: there is onyone category (default) and it doesn't work, like in the 6.6.16. Anyone have the same problem??
thanks a lot,
bye andrea

Hello,
Before update to this rom, I have two questions :
I have installed twrp 3.0 Gemini. I have to install new other latest version to update this miui v8.?
I have installed rom 7.2.13 stable from xiaomi.eu, I have to wipe data before update to 6.6.23?

Thanks.
Whit the twrp in first post works but I don't know what version it is.
I did wipe data

Last edited:
There's an issue with aliexpress app (network login problem) and MIUI8, anyone knows if it's still an issue with this update ?

With root explorer go to system/etc, rename hosts to hosts.old and create a new one containing only this

127.0.0.1 localhost

I dont understand why this crappy hosts setting is in this rom, its my own decision if i want to do settings at this important point.
Maybe they'll fix

Gracias, de momento todo funciona a excepción de la calculadora, cuando quiero ver el cambio de divisa se cierra

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Infante
Status
Not open for further replies.