MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug in xiaomi mi5, FC when trying to enter into printing settings:
b8b87467ece7fe162e221cc024633ebd.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

On a Redmi Note 3 MTK, after deattaching a headphone it still directs the audio to that port until a reboot, so I cannot make calls or use the speaker on the phone.
It was issue fir my advice before. To avoid this problem, first exit application in which you listen music, then wait few seconds then unplug your headphones.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Nice, but Redmi Note 3G have poor 2G/3G signal and frequently loses network signal (2G, 3G; I tried automatically and manually, makes no difference) and it is take to much time to reconnect. I have to install an older ROM or from China. :(

Yup. Same here Redmi Note 3G

831f1805bea091585211fc47990abce7.jpg

I was flash 6.6.23 redmi pro3.
But i was confuse where the menu i can change front camera??

Thats bug??

Sent from Xiaomi using Mas Thenol
Try to click this icon
16da9fc81b372cfe7995a46602782c6b.jpg

Or you have two options.
1) try to reset camera settings yo default
2ł if doesn't help, download rom again, extract cameta apk from system app, copy that app to your phone in location, system app, overwrite previous camera app, set permission and reboot.

Try to click this icon
16da9fc81b372cfe7995a46602782c6b.jpg

Or you have two options.
1) try to reset camera settings yo default
2ł if doesn't help, download rom again, extract cameta apk from system app, copy that app to your phone in location, system app, overwrite previous camera app, set permission and reboot.

sent already screenshot above! it's not that one, take a look at post #425, #429

sent already screenshot above! it's not that
He doesn't have right bottom icon for swapping, but it have that icon which isn't on my camera. If doesn't help, he will need to try other two solutions or reflash entire rom.

Reactions: thaimax
If you want use SwiftKey without lag, try imho best two browse at market. 1) Tuga Browser - Qualcomm cpu optimized browser or 2) Cyangenmod Gello mod browser. This two are chromium based browser, very fast browsers with adblock, privacy defending options. Working without issue with SwiftKey.

Ahhhh grazie!!!!!!
That was the name of the browser i loved in cm, gello!!!!!
It's best ever created, i wanted a light, performing, ad free and fun screen browser and that's it!!!

Reactions: severica25
He doesn't have right bottom icon for swapping, but it have that icon which isn't on my camera. If doesn't help, he will need to try other two solutions or reflash entire rom.

yeah now just watched better, it wasn't your screenshot, I recognized Mas Thenol foot aaahahahahahhahaha.
whatever two devices whit that different camera issues, umbelievable!!!!

10 days to wait before being able to unlock the bootloader... This is not serious !

If I install apps and configure the phone now, I will have to do it again after the unlock is done and the correct ROM has been installed...

More than that, it is a gift to a guy absolutely not geek. I wanted to install the rom before I give it to him, but it will not be possible... è_é

yeah now just watched better, it wasn't your screenshot, I recognized Mas Thenol foot aaahahahahahhahaha.
whatever two devices whit that different camera issues, umbelievable!!!!
I didn't tell it's my screenshot because i have different device with different icons in camera app. It ofc his screenshot with mark what to click. It easier then describing.

Hi,
I flash the rom ,but I forgot to select "not install root" option on TWRP after the flash ( i flash supersu2.74 too) . When i reboot the system i get MIUI screen asking for user and password , but the mobile stuck just loggin in.... but nothing happens.

I cannot not reboot the phone and do nothing. Anyone know how to reebot the phone? like put off the battery or similar, the devide is redmi3 is build in battery.. .and is 4000ma... is too long to wait to discharge...

If you guys have some unique bugs which others user of same device don't have there is two major possibilities.
1) you are trying to download through slow and unreliable network connections. This can produce corruption on archive. One more factor of risk is if you are trying that by mobile phone instead pc. When you downloaded zip check md5 string and compare it with displayed one on download site. There is reason why is there.
2) i know that isn't mandatory to wipe all partitions but this is beta, problem could turned up without 'reasons', especially because alot of ppl are trying to flash from different previous rom version. Warm advise, backup your precious data and allways wipe.

I have problem with stock calendar app. It wont start, screen just flash when i tap on calendar icon. Same thing on redmi 3 and redmi note 3 pro.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

I have problem with stock calendar app. It wont start, screen just flash when i tap on calendar icon. Same thing on redmi 3 and redmi note 3 pro.

Had similar issue on my redmi 2 lte while installing weekly miui 7 version, in my case problem was solved by wiping all partitions and installing freshly redownloaded rom.
Wrote few tips how to avoid some bugs few post before.

Hi,
I flash the rom ,but I forgot to select "not install root" option on TWRP after the flash ( i flash supersu2.74 too) . When i reboot the system i get MIUI screen asking for user and password , but the mobile stuck just loggin in.... but nothing happens.

I cannot not reboot the phone and do nothing. Anyone know how to reebot the phone? like put off the battery or similar, the devide is redmi3 is build in battery.. .and is 4000ma... is too long to wait to discharge...
Try holding powerkey for few sec.

I found solution. It looks like it wasn't automatically connected with mi account. When i enabled it in settings, calendar app is starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.