MULTI 6.6.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there,
Do you guys have plans to update stable to latest 7.5? Or from now on it's just weekly for the 8?

Thanks
Hope so, stable MIUI8 is not coming until august and it would suck for the users than don't want to run the betas.

I have troubles with usb-c drives in mi4c. It is not recognized by the phone

Enviado desde mi MSX Sony HitBit

I bought the xiaomi redmi 3s, what steps should I do to install the rom? It's the same for other redmi 3?

And, also, i don't see in the list "rom weekly" the phone "land".
I need language italian

Thank you.

I have Mi-4c and updated to this released version, What happend to recovery? the touchscreen goes nuts , and you cannot operate any action in recovery mode. also, because of that, i cannot do factory reset... help!

I have Mi-4c and updated to this released version, What happend to recovery? the touchscreen goes nuts , and you cannot operate any action in recovery mode. also, because of that, i cannot do factory reset... help!
Is adb enabled when in recovery? If it is you can do it from Windows Command Prompt or Mac/linux shell.

Code:
adb shell
twrp wipe cache
twrp wipe dalvik
twrp wipe data

Hello.

About my problem with battery on my Mi3W, its draining very very fast, and i don´t know why.

I charged it yesterday in the afternoon and is now only with 10%. I just made one call and consulted my email, nothing more !!!!

Is there some setting I should do on the phone?
Thanks.

Don't know if it's right to post it here but still since @ingbrzy announced the stable here...
First bug i can tell, when you try to save a file from dropbox to the device, it tells you to enable the app Documents as usual, but after you enable it and try to save a file, the application FC (Documents)

Anyone else?

Edit:

Seems to be a common problem... investigating

Edit:

Documents keeps disabling itself after each reboot, to solve this in Dev. Options disable MIUI optimization
For the force close i don't know what to do...

Edit:

i tried to use the version from 7.3.2.0 without success, i thinks it's more rom related then apk.

Edit:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.documentsui/com.android.documentsui.DocumentsActivity}: java.lang.RuntimeException: A TaskDescription's primary color should be opaque
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: A TaskDescription's primary color should be opaque
at android.app.ActivityManager$TaskDescription.<init>(ActivityManager.java)
at android.app.Activity.onApplyThemeResource(Activity.java)
at android.view.ContextThemeWrapper.initializeTheme(ContextThemeWrapper.java)
at android.view.ContextThemeWrapper.setTheme(ContextThemeWrapper.java)

Edit:
Please if you have the same problem, confirm here http://en.miui.com/thread-302129-1-1.html

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
I haven't understood yet why it's impossibile to backup my data on google servers even if I flash micro gapps by opengapps in TWRP overwriting the current gapps.
By the way, some features like "sync learned words" in google keyboard are impossible because it gives me error: "sync is not available for devices with Google apps for Business accounts". (Screenshot in attached) Why we have gapps for business?
Furthermore I don't know if also the fact that I can't install skygo and vodafone station apps (play store gives me "this app isn't compatiple with your device") is related to that.

very grateful to those who will resolve my doubts

Attachments

• Screenshot_GkeyboardError.png
    Screenshot_GkeyboardError.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 355
Status
Not open for further replies.