MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroscope not working on MIUI 7.5. Help please!! I've got a Xiaomi Mi4 with 2 weeks of use.
Go to twrp and clear davlik cache and check if gyroscope working after in rom

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
installed our ROM..? seems app autoupdated.. just uninstall app upadtes in settings-app
Yes, this rom, flashed on completely wiped device.
No option to uninstall anything. Clear data didn't help.
Can someone else with Mi Max confirm if they have the music app with the Chinese discover first page or if it takes you to the local saved music, as it should?
bb2673e9d72dd1242e7c7249973686a0.jpg
3100f560b0f9313b2e53bcef0835f84f.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

With stock Chinese dev ROM and stock recovery it's showing real internal space. With twrp and eu ROM my mi max is showing only 8GB. Twrp also reporting 8GB.

from which link did you download that ROM..? seems not our or something went wrong...

from which link did you download that ROM..? seems not our or something went wrong...
It had happened to me too few realease ago, unfortunately I do not remember how I solved, but I think flashing Rom again and wipe data will solve

In Miui 8 china developer ROM 6.7.7 changelog preview they don't talk about that, but maybe it will be there... just wait and stay tuned.

In Miui 8 china developer ROM 6.7.7 changelog preview they don't talk about that, but maybe it will be there... just wait and stay tuned.
You wan`t to say, that in original china weeks firmware miui8 new camera interface is not include?
I used alpha global 6.6.3 and camera interface was new.
I think that is the problem to localize it

Redmi2 (... 813 = wt86 ...) Since turning kitkat-> lollipop seems to me that does not work well automatic brightness. In that it has little variation and is very slow to change. They have to put maximum brightness (automatic, what puzzles me as before when you did set automatically put 50%) because the outside can not see anything. I was hoping that with the evolution of the release this problem was corrected, but continues to persist.

Yes, this rom, flashed on completely wiped device.
No option to uninstall anything. Clear data didn't help.
Can someone else with Mi Max confirm if they have the music app with the Chinese discover first page or if it takes you to the local saved music, as it should?

No ads in my Mi Max music player.

Reactions: natarau
Redmi2 (... 813 = wt86 ...) Since turning kitkat-> lollipop seems to me that does not work well automatic brightness. In that it has little variation and is very slow to change. They have to put maximum brightness (automatic, what puzzles me as before when you did set automatically put 50%) because the outside can not see anything. I was hoping that with the evolution of the release this problem was corrected, but continues to persist.
I have this device and autobrightness never worked smoothly. There were xposed framework plug-in which made autobrightness better but i wouldn't recommended to use on miui 8 lolipop, because im not sure how stable is xposed framework.
One more thing about our device, it will never be at best when used outdoor it's just reality. Not best quality of display hardware and responsive sensors.
I only use manual brightness, inside 40% and when going outside I'll put on 100%.

Last edited:
Will be the new camera (from MIUI 8) in today release?
There is allready new camera app in current roms(different one from miui7)
Atleast for my device wt86047 on newer lolipop miui8 version.
What device you have and which rom?

There is allready new camera app in current roms(different one from miui7)
Atleast for my device wt86047 on newer lolipop miui8 version.
What device you have and which rom?

Mi5, still the old camera app version.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Yo, I just installed this ROM on my Mi5 but I can't get past the setup. It gives me an error while checking for find device that says "can't get valid device ID" then just throws me back to try again over and over. Any fix for this?

Never mind, rebooting the phone skipped the step.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
Yo, I just installed this ROM on my Mi5 but I can't get past the setup. It gives me an error while checking for find device that says "can't get valid device ID" then just throws me back to try again over and over. Any fix for this?
Go back in setting up and try again. Will works

Reactions: callumshell1
There is a new version for Mi4S ;)

Version: V7.5.3.0.LAJCNDE (MIUI7)

I hope soon we'll see it here. :)

Hello , can someone please help me to install miui 8 and android 6 on my xiaomi mi3w? thank you (Salut, ma poate ajuta cineva sa instalez miui 8 si android 6 pe xiaomi mi3w ? ms) I want someone to explain me step by step what i need to do, because i dont how to do this and i dont want to brick my phone.Thank you

I have this device and autobrightness never worked smoothly. There were xposed framework plug-in which made autobrightness better but i wouldn't recommended to use on miui 8 lolipop, because im not sure how stable is xposed framework.
One more thing about our device, it will never be at best when used outdoor it's just reality. Not best quality of display hardware and responsive sensors.
I only use manual brightness, inside 40% and when going outside I'll put on 100%.

With the 4.4 works well. With 5.1 it does not work well.

This release works with my Note LTE. But still not able to show Caldav Calendars (with DAVdroid). Root access works fine with SuperSU.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.