MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys best site for buying Xiaomi phones ? In Europe . My MI3 is dead , so I planning to buy kenzo :)

i bought ido pro from gearbest. very cheap and fast, but, i have a dead pixel and the back button not working very good. dunno if it is ido's quality which is not so good, or just a unlucky case or what.. hope gearbest is not so cheap because is selling not perfect phones..

Redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon)

Settings - additional settings - printing
First it shows a blank page, then it goes back to settings

from which link did you download that ROM..? seems not our or something went wrong...

Link from first post, and file I downloaded was: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_6.6.30_v8-6.0

I don't see the ROM for Mi Max (pro - 64/128GB version) on this link any more.

Redmi Note 3g: I follow the guide, I tryed installing 6.6.16 and 6.6.30, alway the same problem: the phone doesen't recognize both sim. It ask the pin, and after that MI message try to send activating sms on both sim, and nothing happen.
Try many time, format phone, used SP Flashtool, clean, wipe, swipe, and nothing changed.
Now I will re-use SP Flashtool and come back to MIUI V7.

UFFA!!!!!

same problem

So are the animations for the weather app/notifcation shown in the promo video just a load of bull? Because I'm not seeing them.

Reactions: vainroma
In case anyone else faces internal memory not showing ok (should be 64GB, but showing only 8).

Fix for Mi Max
Go to TWRP
Wipe
Click icon Wipe data
It will ask you to write yes and tell you all your files will be lost
Write yes
TWRP will delete everything
Now go to install and select Internal storage and TWRP will show actual storage space.

Can you speed up the boot time? Because xiaomi's boot time is the slowest boot time in comparison with other brands. Can you at least say this please to xiaomi?

I'm also having sensor issues. Both the brightness sensor and proximity sensor aren't working.

edit: wiping dalvik & cache fixed it.

Last edited:
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to disable using the Volume Button to open camera?

I often adjust volume very quickly by tapping when listening to music. I really, really, really want to get rid of this.

Any help would be appreciated!

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to disable using the Volume Button to open camera?

I often adjust volume very quickly by tapping when listening to music. I really, really, really want to get rid of this.

Any help would be appreciated!
At the moment it's not possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.