MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI NOTE Pro users... Anyone with this problem? Starting a phone call the screen goes black and doesn't come back on until the the call ends.

Hi to all,

I'm not sure is it a bug or normal. I have no animations in the weather app like they showing it in the video "flying birds, rain,snow.." how I can activate this animations? Thanks

I'm using a redmi note 2
The same question, in MI4

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

There is still something in Chinese

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-01-22-48-06-583_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-01-22-48-06-583_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 355

I can't find out which phone is the Redmi NoteW. For the internal storage re- partition
My phone is the Redmi Note 3 Pro. Kenzo.
Is this the NoteW type?

Thanks!
René

Reactions: vetriolo
So many useless comments...
Is there a way that you can fix the notification bugs:
-Spotify and some other notifications are black text on black box which looks terrible.
-Can't expand the notifications. (Whatsapp is expandable and we can see the mesaages but not in MIUI.)

Thank you for your works.

which rom for Redmi 3?
do you write device long name list for rom files
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_6.6.30_v8-5.1.zip ???
Everything is in first post...
If your device is redmi 3 or redmi 3 Pro your device name is "ido" and your rom start with 'hm3", as you allready posted. 6xxx means developer version, v8 means miui version 8, 5.1 refer to android version lolipop.
Before flashing you need to flash new and correct Twrp version for your device(link also in first post)
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I can't find out which phone is the Redmi NoteW. For the internal storage re- partition
My phone is the Redmi Note 3 Pro. Kenzo.
Is this the NoteW type?

Thanks!
René

Remove battery and check what exactly device you have (writen on back of your phone), then refer to first post there you can see everything on photo with device list.
If you are installing eu rom for first time(or didn't change eu rom for long time), click on twrp link in first post and install correct new version of Twrp
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JesseRene
I lost 4g/4g+ at sim1 and sim2 after this update. Carrier is yota (sim1) and beeline(sim2), location is St. Petersburg, Russia. I took my wife's phone with the same carriers and 4g working perfect there.

I double checked settings, they are "Prefered 4g". And the main thing - before I made this update 4g was fine.

Can somebody help me?
xrn3pro

This probably applies to previous versions (RN2)...whether a toggle is turned on or off , the notification screen retracts i.e. if I drag the shade down to turn on wifi , I have to drag it down again to turn on/off another function , then again for another function . Why can't it stay down just once till all selections are made ? Auto-rotate is always labelled ' off ' even when it's on
It's taken me a while to figure out how to get the weekly downloads , but I am up and running now - thanks devs and translators for your work , amazing effort for what is essentially a voluntary exercise .

Reactions: Stefano131270
Can you explain your issue a bit more?
Thank you for your response.
The GPS actually can lock but at outdoor. When I entry my car, the GPS suddenly has no sattelite. However at outdoor the sattelite is full. Ive changed the gps.conf to my country but its same.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your response.
The GPS actually can lock but at outdoor. When I entry my car, the GPS suddenly has no sattelite. However at outdoor the sattelite is full. Ive changed the gps.conf to my country but its same.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Do you have windshield heating? The wires can cause a faraday cage to some devices

Running 6.6.30 on Mi4c.

Just some facts that i notice since on MIUI8:
- Fast charge is not so fast
- Space key with swiftkey keyboard not working on native browser
- Some overheating (never happen on MIUI7)

Keep your amazing work!!

Confirm space key - SwiftKey - Browser problem on RN2.

Edit:
Disable autocorrect with space in swiftkey menu!
Also overheating with Mi4c.

Thank you! Now it works...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.