MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then.
Let's say i've successfully installed twrp.zip which is given in 1st page via updater app, how to boot into twrp recovery? Regarding dm-verity thing in redmi 3 with miui official rom installed.?
turn off the phone>volume+ and power button or from Updater

Hey guys,
Since MIUI7 I have bug with phone app.
During a call instead of contact picture and name I get phone number and no picture. On MIUI7 it could be fixed by replacing InCallUi file. I was really surprised when I got the same bug in MUIU 8! Do I the only one with this (I'm on Mi4c)? Is there any way to fix it...permanently?
Thanks guys for a great job!

continuous failure .... when you unlock the phone with key switch ..... always be unlocked by sliding your finger ...
additional development options settings .... skip .... lock screen if you select out and back in, becomes deselected

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

In the default apps in browser setting i only have chrome... bur the xiaomi browser is working as the main one... :/

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Are you facing this on a Mi5? Which ROM you on? Official Global ROM or this multi?

Chinese version on which this is based is no longer , as a last resort put the 23.alguien knows why ?
Rn3pro
thanks
Google translator

So does anyone fix browser problem?

I reverted back to the previous official developer ROM for redmi 3s, v6.6.23

Browser shenanigans cleared and I can see mi browser in default page to be selected.

Now just need to see if the lousy battery life gets better. Will skip v6.6.30 for now till the next update. I guess it's a good thing that xiaomi.eu didn't use this ROM to create unofficial global, it's just bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-03-06-22-45-412_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-03-06-22-45-412_com.android.settings.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 336
Mi5 here. On China stable ROM I could easily install Google Now launcher. Here there is no luck. It just won't show as an option as a launcher.

Mi5 here. On China stable ROM I could easily install Google Now launcher. Here there is no luck. It just won't show as an option as a launcher.

It asks you to install Google app, I'm sure. Have you tried running Google app once? It needs to be initialised before Google now launcher can be run properly.

It asks you to install Google app, I'm sure. Have you tried running Google app once? It needs to be initialised before Google now launcher can be run properly.

I did, went through all the steps. Also I set it to auto start and reboot. Just won't show.

I did, went through all the steps. Also I set it to auto start and reboot. Just won't show.

So you can launch Google app, but you cannot set the launcher as default?

If running Google app is fine, I don't see any reason that Google launcher cannot be set. :/

So you can launch Google app, but you cannot set the launcher as default?

If running Google app is fine, I don't see any reason that Google launcher cannot be set. :/

Correct. It just won't show up under launchers. Once again it did on China Stable but that was Miui 7x not 8.
Seems like a bug.

Please fix. Vibrate is always on when receiving sms even I have turned off the vibrate and silent mode. Thanks. Mi4c 6.6.30.
There are more settings concerning vibration for SMS and calls and I'm pretty sure every individual app has its own vibration settings.

Now I just realized my Google contacts isn't appearing in my phone book despite making sure all permissions for Google frameworks and contacts is set to allowed. Any advise? I understand I should be asking the official xiaomi forums, but it would be nice if I have some advise where ever I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.