MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed, my calendar is displaying the Eid ul-Fitr festival, but I don't have it in my events and it isn't displayed on Google calendar. Is this normal?
8356d9d6b319a203510266e9ae085472.jpg
73aef1e89610567eea562294d9444343.jpg

Enviado daqui, usando isto

Hi. It is possible to revert an install of MIUI8 to MIUI5 on MI2 ? I'll become crazy and throw the device to the ground if I continue to use V8. Same with V6 and V7. I just want to forget those version.

Please, fix apps who need others services in cloned apps. ie. Games who need Google Play Games to login

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Just noticed, my calendar is displaying the Eid ul-Fitr festival, but I don't have it in my events and it isn't displayed on Google calendar. Is this normal?
There is a new feature to show the holidays days, look for it in calendar settings.

when you guys talk about battery drain, can you share your overall battery live? I have Redmi 2 pro, without doing much (some whatsapp, some mails, but rare usage), I end up with 30% Battery at the end of the day (in 10-12 hours).
Power Checker shows no apps, battery consumption is mainly by Androidsystem (30%-50%), Android (30%), and google (10%), then Apps like Whatsapp (2% and less). Screen uses about 15% of power.
I have more or less default options (like MIUI Battery Saver for most apps, etc).
So not sure, how to find out, what is causing this. All wipe has also been done...
How much screen on time you make(under battery use check display consumption hours)?
What you have turned on wifi, 3g, bluetooth, gps?
What brightness level you have?
For me, wifi and 3g enabled, sync enabled rest disabled.
Brightness on average 40%.
Without battery saver, 2% consumption of battery on standby,
Screen on time around 4 and half hour.
Battery can survive around 20 hours.

With battery saver on, with few important apps excluded from battery saver i can get 7h of screen time, battery consumption in standby is around 0.8 to 1% per hour.
Battery can survive more then 24h for me.

This all is without any playing of games, mostly viber, browsing, tapatalk, gmail... If i would play games battery wouldn't survive more then 3hours of gameplay.

For me it's reasonable consumption because it's 2200mah battery and im not using max or auto brightness.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Is anyone can start second space success on MI2s?

when I change to second space and got reboot like.(black screen and MI in center and dont ask sim pin code)

can anyone help? ><~

How much screen on time you make(under battery use check display consumption hours)?
What you have turned on wifi, 3g, bluetooth, gps?
What brightness level you have?

I am currently at 60% Battery for half the day. Display (14%) active 27 minutes.
Wifi, 3g, Bluetooth is on
Brightness is Auto on about 40% level

Thanks for your comparison, according to your stats your battery seems to last far longer than mine :-(
It was like you described on KitKat level..

Hello,
I have bought the new Xiaomi redmi 3s pro (it is on the way to my country) and I want to know if I need to unlock bootloader to install this rom.
Thanks.

Hello,
I have bought the new Xiaomi redmi 3s pro (it is on the way to my country) and I want to know if I need to unlock bootloader to install this rom.
Thanks.
Now there's locked version moded by SpaceX, look at the official forum on en.miui.com

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Now I just realized my Google contacts isn't appearing in my phone book despite making sure all permissions for Google frameworks and contacts is set to allowed. Any advise? I understand I should be asking the official xiaomi forums, but it would be nice if I have some advise where ever I get it.
If u hv syncronized your google account and (including google contact data) and set your contact display preferences to All, then it should be appear.

Hi. It is possible to revert an install of MIUI8 to MIUI5 on MI2 ? I'll become crazy and throw the device to the ground if I continue to use V8. Same with V6 and V7. I just want to forget those version.
I don't know from v8, but before from v6 after merged partion to unified storage, I did it.
I did follow this post from @graw2 :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-5-8.27542/page-8#post-246332
and you can read this :
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/can-i-go-back-to-old-partitioning-system.27551/
and this :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/can-i-go-back-to-old-partitioning-system.27551/

but first of all ask @graw2 if is still possible

I updated to from 6.5.26 to 6.6.30 and the notification (led) light does not work. I cleared cache and dalvik cache and also reinstalled the rom, but the issue is still there. Not notification for sms, calls and calendar. My device is Mi4 Lte.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

tell me how to change a network. the option as usually is gone(v30). . at v.16 and 23 there's have a option but cant change lte to (bug). at setting just prever 3g and only 2g. i cant change to lte only (4g) .
i said this thousand fcking times. from v 6.6.16 to .30 i cant lock to lte only. finally i must back to miui 7 (ido rom)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-04-22-15-57-181_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-22-15-57-181_com.android.settings.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 318
Hello everybody
Just few questions please :
- is this rom contain xposed? Or is it possible to install it?
- any body have freeze problem in some app like Snapchat with this version?
- is the theme app are always in the good language or goes to Chinese after few seconds?
- if we are in the same rom version but from another source, what we have to do to install, full wipe?
- is there some French user that already use this rom, did they can give me a little review?
Thanks for all

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.