• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-05-21-56-13-302_com.android.vending.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-05-21-56-13-302_com.android.vending.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 311
What you mentioned "double tap on toggle and move" does not work in Mi5
yes I meant it's not bad for mi2s, anyway single tap and hold finger work too but sometimes fails.
Though I wanted to support MI 5 owners

Reactions: graw2
MI5 gets really hot when playing music via BT in car and battery drain fast. Anybody noticed this?

Question: on Miui7 version there was the option to choose the second sound for Sim2 .. how-to-do with Miui8? It's not-working feature? thanks
Don't know which phone do you own... on my Mi4c the option is there and working.
You can find it under Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone > Single SIM settings.

----------

Btw two weeks ago I fully wiped my phone (Mi4c Prime), even internal storage, and flashed MIUI8 6.6.23. Everything went fine, so I upgraded to 6.6.30 last week.

My experience so far:

- the phone becomes quite hot really often (it was not like that on 6.6.23);

- fast charge does not seem "fast";

- when on idle, the phone eats quite a lot of battery (I mean battery life seems improved compared to last MIUI7 and I can have 4 - 4,5 hours SoT again, it's just this drain when on idle that kills the phone);

- Yellow Pages needs English language in order to be turned on the first time (using Italian language I always had a FC); once turned on, it will work no matter what language you set;

- Printing setting does not open at all: even using English language, it always ends up in a FC; here's the log
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.view.ViewGroup.addView(android.view.View)' on a null object reference
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void android.view.ViewGroup.addView(android.view.View)' on a null object reference
at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment.c(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java)
at com.android.settings.print.PrintSettingsFragment.onViewCreated(PrintSettingsFragment.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentManager.java)
at android.app.Activity.performCreateCommon(Activity.java)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 11 more

As always kudos to all devs and translators, your patience is priceless. Cheers!

Oh I forgot: CALCULATOR WORKS! woo-hoo!
(I barely use it but I had to write it as it has been last week's mantra)

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

hi.
is there any way for the different times (clock-timer) that you use and the system records, to show them ordered in any way?
it would be very useful.
thanks,
Miguel

Hello. I am new here. I already got an approved request to Unlock bootloader, but it stops at 50% ...how can I install this ROM please?

Only in miui 8, on miui 7 it was ok
That's the way of things, like many the app needs updating. Usually to support the newer Android version running on your mobile.

You need to wright to the app devs, nobody can help you here.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

That's the way of things, like many the app needs updating. Usually to support the newer Android version running on your mobile.

You need to wright to the app devs, nobody can help you here.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk
Android version didn't change!

The only trouble in having with this Rom is chrome gets stuck and isn't smooth. Other than that great work.

Hello. I am new here. I already got an approved request to Unlock bootloader, but it stops at 50% ...how can I install this ROM please?

Check if you have usb debugging and oem unlock turned on under developer option, you can't unlock the bootloader without that.

Status
Not open for further replies.