MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find any thread about it. I asked in the general forum and nobody gave me an answer. I'll wait then...
Post a new thread, but I do not know that makes sense! because they have clear ideas, I would also like the new things, but I'm powerless from them

But now it's here and the next Updates come weekly!
No, it is not here but on http://en.miui.com. And updates will be weekly in the future.

Starting from 18.07.2016 "MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM is to be updated weekly, instead of biweekly"

MIUI 8 Global Public Beta Supported Devices
Redmi 1S, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi Note Prime, Mi Max 32GB, Mi 2/2S, Mi 5, Mi Note

But you should bear in mind that this is on a different site: http://en.miui.com.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sur Mi Max 64 GB, problèmes avec la rom française en tout cas; reste encore au moins 1/4 d'anglais, vitesse wifi bridée sur le Google play store, impossible d'utiliser sons personnels pour l'alarme. Suis repassé sur rom Chinoise en attendant de tester la globale ...
That's an european forum, please speak english, not french.
Report translation problems (link at the first page).
You can choose your favourite alarm by putting the mp3 in the "alarms" folder and then choosing it by tapping on "+" in the alarm settings.

Sent from my Mi5

For unlock bootloader, I'm login with mi account...and then?

First you need to request unlock from xiaomi. You need miflash unlock tool (not the same tool as miflash for rom flashing). Login with the same mi account to your phone and miflash unlock tool. Enable usb debugging and oem unlock under developet options. Put the phone to fastboot (vol down and power), plug it to the computer and unlock with miflash unlock

http://xiaomitips.com/download/mi-flash-unlock-tool/

Reactions: delboy
WTF?
Any had this thing?
I am on Mi 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-16-11-20-29-888_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-16-11-20-29-888_com.miui.cloudservice.png
    390.7 KB · Views: 397
How can I submit issues to translators? I don't have access...
if there is another location for the Hebrew one - Please let me know where and I will be glad to help

I just updated mi MI4C. Everything's working fine. This ROM uses much less RAM than latest MiUI 7. Battery consumption seems OK. However I found two main problems:

1. Contact list can't finish updating (contacts app is constantly trying to update contact list). So I cannot access my contacts.

2. System apps gradually change their colours. I need to stop this. Is there an option?

Thanks for the help!
Go to settings, accounts, other accounts, google. Disable all google service sync.
Reboot to Twrp, clear dalvik and cache.
Reboot back to rom, go again to google sync, enable contact sync first and wait to finish synchronization. Check contacts, if all ok, enable other Google sync service one by one.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Curreiros
I've update my mi5 to this version.
Google on tap is active but when I click the central button nothing happens.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for the release, great work!

Do you guys remove phone swipe to the right gesture on the lockscreen?

And I noticed if you access the camera with swipe left geture on lockscreen, there are Chinese character...

Hey, you're not the only one. Weird change.
Anyway, thanks for the ROM guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.