MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to restore apps with titanium backup from miui 7 to miui 8?
It seems that titanium backup doesn't work with super su but used to work with miui native root.

Is there any way to restore apps with titanium backup from miui 7 to miui 8?
It seems that titanium backup doesn't work with super su but used to work with miui native root.
Go to supersu, then settings, remove checkmark on "mount namespace separation". Reboot system, reinstall titanium backup and try again.
0f3f0399b8edfd1d1207497dd9c0c603.jpg

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: davorzilic
Can we please stop it with the "Thanks" and "Downloading now" posts. This forum is starting to look like the en.miui.com forums and that is not a good thing.
Here the moderators work for free, if you say thank you... please! maybe you do not think so

Reactions: tealc_hr
Thanks developers.
Mi4c everything is working fine.

Battery drain still here. Xiaomi framework is on top in wakelock.
Lost 15% in night.
Charged to 100%, left alone and picked up in the morning with 85%. No usage. Active Wi-Fi, bt, gps, but they have minor usage in status.
Android System and Android on top...

Tried to go back to 6.5.26 with TWRP install but of course i got heavy FC. Don't have a will to reinstall everything...battery time is, however, forcing me to rethink...

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Here the moderators work for free, if you say thank you... please! maybe you do not think so
Agree 100%!
Other thing I dont understand here are posts in non-english. You cant land in China and expect from People to speak Italian for example.... Can You?

Ja isto mogu pitati nešto na hrvatskom?
But, how can I expect an answer then?

Cheers and have a nice weekend people

Agree 100%!
Other thing I dont understand here are posts in non-english. You cant land in China and expect from People to speak Italian for example.... Can You?

Ja isto mogu pitati nešto na hrvatskom?
But, how can I expect an answer then?

Cheers and have a nice weekend people

Hello, I do not know English well, exhausting for me, but I am committed, and every day I learn new things! wow. For me Italian or French would be better, but I want to stay here with my little and bad English!

Hello, I do not know English well, exhausting for me, but I am committed, and every day I learn new things! wow. For me Italian or French would be better, but I want to stay here with my little and bad English!
Your English is absolutely ok! But there are people who do not try to use Google translate, if they can not write in english language...

We have the possibility to say thank you by pushing the like button on first post. Really not necessary to write separate posts with only "thank you" or "downloading".
100% agree with @CGA11 in this.
Started the controversy!
Do what you want, as you do at home, I do as I was taught as a child

Hello to everyone,

Downloaded and installed new ROM for Redmi Note 3 Pro and there is no problem but the Fingerprint issue.

It's still present but not as in the past.

Great work as always.

Really Thank You.

Thanks developers.
Mi4c everything is working fine.

Battery drain still here. Xiaomi framework is on top in wakelock.
Lost 15% in night.
Charged to 100%, left alone and picked up in the morning with 85%. No usage. Active Wi-Fi, bt, gps, but they have minor usage in status.
Android System and Android on top...

Tried to go back to 6.5.26 with TWRP install but of course i got heavy FC. Don't have a will to reinstall everything...battery time is, however, forcing me to rethink...

Tomorrow I install the ROM in Mi 4C, wow, thanks

Hello,
in early MIUI8 versions player controls were always present at the top of Recent Apps, and I used them to both start and stop music playback, it worked with other than default music player apps as well. I am not sure if it's only in the latest rom, haven't really checked, but player controls now only show up when the music is already playing, and dissaper, when paused or stopped.
Is it intended? Is there an option to change it?

Hello,
in early MIUI8 versions player controls were always present at the top of Recent Apps, and I used them to both start and stop music playback, it worked with other than default music player apps as well. I am not sure if it's only in the latest rom, haven't really checked, but player controls now only show up when the music is already playing, and dissaper, when paused or stopped.
Is it intended? Is there an option to change it?
please post this question, if someone has not done yet, in miui.com forum Q & A section

I'm getting a lot of force closes on mi5 example is the browser, every 5 mins or so it force closes

I'm getting a lot of force closes on mi5 example is the browser, every 5 mins or so it force closes
Pls make log and post it or send as feedback.
Also try to clear dalvik and cache again from Twrp.
Boot into system and check if fc still occurring.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Status
Not open for further replies.