MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If im not wrong it stays... If you would wish to go back to global official roms, then you will need to flash all with MiFlash.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
severica, with TWRP you can install ROM Global, then disappears TWRP recovery and you find yet Mi recovery in the phone. The bootloader can still locked (crash bootloader)
Better to stay in ROM eu

Reactions: severica25
severica, with TWRP you can install ROM Global, then disappears TWRP recovery and you find yet Mi recovery in the phone. The bootloader can still locked (crash bootloader)
Better to stay in ROM eu
Thx for info. Not sure for my device redmi pro 2 (wt86047), read that i would need to flash with MiFlash, even if i want back from lolipop to kitkat eu rom version, first would need to flash with fastboot to global then i could through mirecovery back to eu kitkat rom.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thx for info. Not sure for my device redmi pro 2 (wt86047), read that i would need to flash with MiFlash, even if i want back from lolipop to kitkat eu rom version, first would need to flash with fastboot to global then i could through mirecovery back to eu kitkat rom.

Can 'be, I make 3 Redmi Note 2 prime, all very easy! only adb, fastboot for TWRP, no bootloader locked, always very easy. With ROM eu, always perfect, fast, no bootloader.
Mi 4C more complicated
Redmi Pro 2, ... I do not know, but you definitely are very good and you have no problems

Go to supersu, then settings, remove checkmark on "mount namespace separation". Reboot system, reinstall titanium backup and try again.
0f3f0399b8edfd1d1207497dd9c0c603.jpg

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I tried several other options with different roots but still nothing works.

If im not wrong it stays... If you would wish to go back to global official roms, then you will need to flash all with MiFlash.

It would be nice to try and do listen to our small but strong voice in the official forum. No bootloader locked!

Hilfe! Ich habe mir gerade für mein Xiaomi Mi4 WCDMA die Rom

Xiaomi.eu_multi_hm2xtdpro_6.7.14_v8-5.1.zip

heruntergeladen. Während der Installation hat sich mein Handy komplett ausgeschaltet und lässt sich nun nicht mehr einschalten. Gibt auch keine Reaktion wenn ich es an den Strom hänge. Was kann ich machen?

(Help! I downloaded the file which I mentioned above, while it was installing the file, my device (Mi4 WCDMA) shutdown. Now it won't say a peep. Even if I put it on charge. What can I do now?:( )

I tried to access the recovery mode Power Button + Volume Up/Down. Nothing happens. I just see the blackscreen

Last edited:
Hi, im really new with this kind of stuff. Do i need a china ROM to install TWRP + stable ROM via miflash? or can it be done with distributor/global ROM? Hope you can help me with this. Thanks.

Hello,
is this Rom tested on Redmi Note 3g (HM NOTE W - Lcsh-92wetjb9)?
I try every past weekly MIUI8, but every time I have no signal on both sim, and I'm oblied to come back to last weekly MIUI7.
(Ps, obviously, I DO the repartition script every time)

Thank you.

Reactions: Stefano131270

heruntergeladen. Während der Installation hat sich mein Handy komplett ausgeschaltet und lässt sich nun nicht mehr einschalten. Gibt auch keine Reaktion wenn ich es an den Strom hänge. Was kann ich machen?

(Help! I downloaded the file which I mentioned above, while it was installing the file, my device (Mi4 WCDMA) shutdown. Now it won't say a peep. Even if I put it on charge. What can I do now?:( )

I tried to access the recovery mode Power Button + Volume Up/Down. Nothing happens. I just see the blackscreen
Maybe the battery is empty. Try to let it charge over night, preferably through the PC USB connection. Maybe it will come back to life again.

Bootloader? Lock? Unlock?

Battery was at about 70% when I tried to update the phone. I can't say if the Bootloader ia locked or unlocked. Didn't mess with it...sorry:( but now I have no idea what to do. Not Even the charge LED lights up when I Hang it on the charge...

Hi,
I have these issues from several roms ago.
1. Random reboot, two or three times for week.
2 To move from WiFi to data does not change. I need to reboot the phone to connect.
3. Battery drain.

This is normal for this Roms, is possible fixed, or I'm doing something wrong :/

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Battery was at about 70% when I tried to update the phone. I can't say if the Bootloader ia locked or unlocked. Didn't mess with it...sorry:( but now I have no idea what to do. Not Even the charge LED lights up when I Hang it on the charge...
Are you able to boot to EDL MODE?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Redme note 2 can't connected wireless display, that no problem with 6.7.7

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Redmi Note 2 with 6.7.14, I solve with turn off wifi turn off auto connect then turn on wireless Display connected, then connect wifi, I hope in next release can be solve this, thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

No, can't Boot. Permanent blackscreen. May be a Hardware problem. But I think the Software got a great hit. The installation got interrupted at about half way.

Last edited:
It must Be in EDL MODE. Conect it to the pc and open myflashtool. Click on refresh and see if it connects as COM

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.