MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my mi4c is overheating to much.... today went till 50ºC and turned it self off... I noticed some overheating over the last month but i thought it was summer related... after a little search i encontered severel references at MIUI roms related...
anyone having issues also with overheating and could it be rom related???

You should read carefully!!!

• OTA for cancro / virgo / REDMI 2 is too risky after Android base change.. so we decided to save users from bricked devices caused by OTA update... they have to update manually to have it under control...
We have Redmi note 2 no redmi 2

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Good quote...
And this part also people ignores to read.
Quote from main post:
"OTA is uploading into Xiaomi china servers which are very slow for download and upload (usually 30-40kb/s for uploading over 10GB) so I have to upload them always at night one by one and I dont have time for doing that every week... Unfortunately OTA account is binded to my Xiaomi account so nobody else can do that instead of me..."

People need to start appreciate Ingbrzy effort.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
I've already read that and I understand it but one thing is saying that he can't upload them weekly so it would be monthly, and another thing is not providing OTAS because since they started to put that message, it hasn't been any OTAS
And please stop saying to read the post when you have not even read mine

Reactions: thaimax
Am I the only one that is having problems with earphones? Mic and button not working
On my Redmi note 2 Prime the button of the earphones work sometimes but sometimes it doesn't

Luckily I am not the only one
Just done recalibration again. Next step is Factory reset or return to miui7. Cant do more about it...

You guys that are tellin it's fixed, how much time You get, how much SOT?
Clean install/regular update with no wipes? Please give some feedback

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
Always installing with twrp and wipe cache /dalvik.
From 100% to 10% as lasted 1d 3h with 3h55m SOT.

I've already read that and I understand it but one thing is saying that he can't upload them weekly so it would be monthly, and another thing is not providing OTAS because since they started to put that message, it hasn't been any OTAS
And please stop saying to read the post when you have not even read mine

In my opinion, best thing to do is to remove that part from post. If someone wants new version of rom, they are welcome to forum and to download.
He isn't payed by xiaomi nor from user of this forum, so no need to be frustrated if he didn't put ota update, no matter what it's said in post.
I'm glad that we have every week new roms update available, it's enough to appreciate devs effort.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Ok I already install TWRP thanks to your link. Now before I install this ROM, do I need to wipe? Advanced wipe? Which do I wipe? Or I just install the ROM without wipe?
Hello, bravo. If you want a good job, for me: TWRP, Wipe, Advanced wipe, then wipe data, wipe cache and wipe Dalvik

Reactions: jampol
What will happen if u wipe system,data,cache?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Nothing, start again with google account! I do not do hardly ever wipe sistem. Important is not to install Rom Officials now cause you lock the bootloader

Nothing, start again with google account! I do not do hardly ever wipe sistem. Important is not to install Rom Officials now cause you lock the bootloader
Official rom can lock bootloader ? only if I flashed fastboot or zip rom ? Even If I unlocked bl officially ? Thanks

Official rom can lock bootloader ? only if I flashed fastboot or zip rom ? Even If I unlocked bl officially ? Thanks
Hello Marko, then I do not have this problem with Redmi Notes 2, MI 4C unlocked unofficially. My colleague with Redmi Notes 3 pro: officially unlocked, installed, Official ROMs, Cyanogen, Moke, whenever still stuck. If you want to know better I give the name, is in forum

Hello Marko, then I do not have this problem with Redmi Notes 2, MI 4C unlocked unofficially. My colleague with Redmi Notes 3 pro, officially unlocked, installed, Official ROMs, Cyanogen, Moke, whenever still stuck. If you want to know better I give the name, is in forum
sure ..I want know more :)

Lost ideas and patience with battery problem on mi4c.
Today I am back with good old 6.5.12

Good luck and good night.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.