MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the battery life on this rom? I want miui8, Im still on 7 with very good battery life.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Believe me, the miui 8 is better than 7. About the battery life you can flash mpdecision from smiui for the best management of cpu.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

problems with the compass and gyroscope

Mi 5

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

This issue occurred in 6.6.30 release, and it was fixed in 6.7.11. So, if you are using latest release this issue should not be present. (It works fine for me since 6.7.11)

If all your apps crashes i doubt it's devs fault.
Try this:
1) delete dalvik and cache from twrp, reboot and check how it's behave
2)it didn't helped then it could be you have corrupted files made by issues in downloading rom. Download rom from pc to minimize chance of corruption, transfer to internal memory or better to sd card.
Flash again rom.
3) if this didn't help then there is a chance you have issue with internal memory.
Backup your data and wipe all partitions then re-flash rom again.

Some tips for reporting bugs, write in post:
1) from which rom you upgraded
2) in which rom language you have issues
3) did you delete dalvik/cache while flashing device
4) did you wipe your internal memory or left all apps in there
5) and most important thing, if you have crashes, you need to make bug report/log report and post in here. Without it devs will not take seriously reported issues.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

i already flash the previous rom, without any problem even app crash

for this miui version, i do clean flash, i wipe data include dalvik and cache but still have this bugssss (apps crash)

i already flash the previous rom, without any problem even app crash

for this miui version, i do clean flash, i wipe data include dalvik and cache but still have this bugssss (apps crash)
Download rom again, do it from pc, transfer to sd card and flash it.

Post bug/crash report.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I'm completely new to all of this and I'm here mostly because my Mi5 is from a third party seller who for some reason installed MIUI 7.3.4.0.0, so not an official version. I've made a request to unlock my bootloader and want to install an official ROM. Should I be installing this one or the one on miui.com?
Also is it possible to relock the bootloader with this version as I have no intentions of using any software that requires an unlocked bootloader again anytime soon? Or is that simply not necessary (despite Xiaomi claiming it's less secure that way)?

I use Endomondo application which uses GPS to determinate my position when i practise sport. When the screen goes off the GPS doesnt work, when I turn on the screen the GPS works. How can i fix that? Is that caused for some battery saver utility?

Ok, so I'm completely new to all of this and I'm here mostly because my Mi5 is from a third party seller who for some reason installed MIUI 7.3.4.0.0, so not an official version. I've made a request to unlock my bootloader and want to install an official ROM. Should I be installing this one or the one on miui.com?
Also is it possible to relock the bootloader with this version as I have no intentions of using any software that requires an unlocked bootloader again anytime soon? Or is that simply not necessary (despite Xiaomi claiming it's less secure that way)?

You don't need to unlock your bootloader to flash the official rom. To use this (xiaomi.eu) rom, you'll have to flash the official dev rom, request the unlock, unlock after approval, then flash twrp, and then flash this rom. Only re-lock the bootloader when you're using the official rom.

I use Endomondo application which uses GPS to determinate my position when i practise sport. When the screen goes off the GPS doesnt work, when I turn on the screen the GPS works. How can i fix that? Is that caused for some battery saver utility?

Yes, in battery settings there's an option for each apps to allow them to access gps in the background (you need to set their options to unrestricted first).

This issue occurred in 6.6.30 release, and it was fixed in 6.7.11. So, if you are using latest release this issue should not be present. (It works fine for me since 6.7.11)
There are in 7.7.15

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

No problem on mi5 for other users experienced so far after many days on this release.

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Hi every body. I have Redmi note 3 pro prime. I downloaded the ROM (hmnoto3pro version) but I was unable to install it on my phone. Did anyone know a solution to the problem? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi every body. I have Redmi note 3 pro prime. I downloaded the ROM (hmnoto3pro version) but I was unable to install it on my phone. Did anyone know a solution to the problem? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
unlock your bootloader...

Reactions: Stefano131270
Many thanks to everybody for your help! I will try to unlock my redmi 3s pro and install twrp..
Do you really need to unlock? I just installed TWRP via fastboot command and then in TWRP (by pressing POWER+VOL UP and then choosing "Recovery") i flashed the rom. I have a Redmi 3s.

In mi4c with miui 8 still aren't detected usb-c drives!

Enviado desde mi MSX Sony HitBit

Do you really need to unlock? I just installed TWRP via fastboot command and then in TWRP (by pressing POWER+VOL UP and then choosing "Recovery") i flashed the rom. I have a Redmi 3s.

Pretty sure if you can flash a new recovery, it means your bootloader is unlocked to begin with.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
The problem of the the freezed rotation of the screen was solutioned?
In version 6.6.23 I have to reboot almost everyday

MI5

I have the same problem with Locus Pro for mountainbiking.
Every battery saving and permissions changed. Even lock in the recent task. But no way. And that's for a while..
Anyone has a solution?

But the GPS turn off, not right after the screen goes off, but 10 minutes approximately..

It's not necessary
It's not necessary to unlock bootloader to install twrp and a xiaomi.eu rom in redmi 3s pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.