MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to inform that in this update is the auto clean RAM for a given time. You have to clean manually. This is a bug? thank you.

Hi, i ask the question again, i'm on official stable 7.5.1.0 on my note 2 :
How can i go back to a weekly or stable from xiaomi.eu?
It says "signature verification failed" when i try.

Hi, i ask the question again, i'm on official stable 7.5.1.0 on my note 2 :
How can i go back to a weekly or stable from xiaomi.eu?
It says "signature verification failed" when i try.
Once you flash the oficial it installs the original recovery. You have to flash back TWRP and then install the EU rom.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Hi,

I have installed CM13 ROM on my RN3P but I want to go back on MIUI and test 8, can I just install it from TWRP ?

The best is to wipe, and yes, wiping means a new installation.

As hector_yo said, do a backup via miui or via TWRP and restore everything after tne new install.

so... MiMax 650. After a few days of use I have found that password settings does not work well. If You already have a password and want to visit it in settings - it will crash (freeze).

so... MiMax 650. After a few days of use I have found that password settings does not work well. If You already have a password and want to visit it in settings - it will crash (freeze).
I use pin code and all is ok (mi max pro)

Last edited:
I unlocked my Redmi note 3 pro with the unofficial method. And flashed a modified boot.img to get twrp installed. Will flashing your Roms brick my phone? I guess they are based on the official Roms?

Click on Bluetooth Send notification while sending a file - FC Bluetooth share, in English and Russian locale both, pls try anyone and confirm, or this is China bug
RN2

Last edited:
Boas,
Alguem pode ajudar? estou a tentar instalar esta ROM num Redmi Note 3 Pro, tentei instalar a TWRP mas não consigo fazer boot em modo recovery do TWRP, para depois instalar a ROM

Obrigado desde já!

Hi,

You have to write in english, because this is an international forum, not in portuguese.

Here you have the links to do it. First you have to unlock the bootloader.

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...oot-and-flash-recovery-on-redmi-note-3.29213/

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-easily-install-twrp-recovery.30484/

Abraço.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
Hi all,

I want to install the ROM but I am unable to unlock my device : en .miui. com/thread-316076-1-1 . html

Does it possible to flash TWRP recovery and the ROM with a deep flash cable without unlocking my device ?

Thanks!

I can't activate GPS for pokemon go , simply I cannot give permissions at the instalation of the App
Xiaomi Mi3

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk
You don't need to give permission on installation.
When you installed Pokémon app, go to security, then permissions, find app and give location permission.
Next go to app battery saver, find app and put "No restriction" and allow "background location".

Aditional tip, if you wish to Pokémon work without issue you'll need to put in Location settings "high accuracy". Also avoid using Miui batery saver features, it will do more harn then good while playing Pokémon go, you get faster high temperature.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pacosoco
I have problem with WiFi on a Redmi3Pro... it connect but slowly, 0.2/0.3 mbit instead 18 of my ADSL.. with other phone/PC, speedtest still result 18mbit.. if i restart phone (Redmi3Pro), i get a 4/5mbit but then (about 10 minutes) i get 0.2/0.3...

Edit: i try with BT ON and OFF... if i turn off BT, the speed is OK.. if i turn ON, wifi is slow... i try with other phone, all ok (with BT on and off)

Last edited:
I have problem with WiFi on a Redmi3Pro... it connect but slowly, 0.2/0.3 mbit instead 18 of my ADSL.. with other phone/PC, speedtest still result 18mbit.. if i restart phone (Redmi3Pro), i get a 4/5mbit but then (about 10 minutes) i get 0.2/0.3...

Edit: i try with BT ON and OFF... if i turn off BT, the speed is OK.. if i turn ON, wifi is slow... i try with other phone, all ok (with BT on and off)

Same problem with RN3 pro with all miui based roms i tried. Files larger than 30mb are downloading very slow, smaller files with fullspeed. No problems with CM or AOSP based roms.

Same problem with RN3 pro with all miui based roms i tried. Files larger than 30mb are downloading very slow, smaller files with fullspeed. No problems with CM or AOSP based roms.

with miui 7 and first miui 8 (6.7.7) i don't remember this bug.. and it's impossible to not see, every app update from play store is slowwww

I'm on 6.7.21 and battery drains so much faster than when I was on MIUI 7. It started ever since I updated to MIUI 8, what are your tips? Phone - Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. I'm gonna try flashing sMIUI right now.

Reactions: sunvit
Status
Not open for further replies.