MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any battery drain experience using this release? I try this on my redmi note 2 (wipe system, cache and dalvik during installation) and my battery drop very fast

Any battery drain experience using this release? I try this on my redmi note 2 (wipe system, cache and dalvik during installation) and my battery drop very fast

No, no battery drain on my Redmi Note 2 Prime! This is the best rom ever had!!
Try to wipe cache and dalvik again using TWRP. Then reboot phone, and wait for the installation.

Maybe your battery is dying.

Best rom ever! :)

Reactions: VILLO1988
I confirm. RedMi Note 2 Prime can't sleep on WiFi use. There is no new programme installation before and after this rom.

Hi! All worked fine after install this ROM to my MI3, but tomorrow I charged my phone to 100% and gone to sleep. Now I awoke, and my phone does not react to anything, such as power button and charger. LED don't light after connect the charger. Phone screen don't light after press or long press to power button. What can I do to reanimate my phone?

Hi! All worked fine after install this ROM to my MI3, but tomorrow I charged my phone to 100% and gone to sleep. Now I awoke, and my phone does not react to anything, such as power button and charger. LED don't light after connect the charger. Phone screen don't light after press or long press to power button. What can I do to reanimate my phone?
Test volume + and power button, see if it goes into recovery

Put still in charge, see if it vibrates

Reactions: jc rey
Now I removed the battery and test it with my multimeter. I seen 4.25 V. The battery is fine.
Ok so please search in en. Miui. Com, I read in the past something about 'multipoint' for symptoms you face.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Device - Mi Note Pro
Firmware - MIUI Weekly 6.7.21 (Previously was on Stable 7.5.4.0)

Issue:
Whatsapp does not auto-start when I restart the phone eventhough Whatsapp is enabled in Autostart

Any ideas?
Nevermind, managed to resolve the issue by disabling Whatsapp autostart, restart the phone then re-enable Whatsapp autostart

Now Whatsapp autostart is working like normal after every restart / turn on
Bug. Whatsapp (and other apps) autostart doesn't work on my mi5. Your workaround doesn't work for me either. So I have to make sure the app is active on the recent apps list. Otherwise wil will receive my messages delayed.

Every so often I get this message, what does it mean?
REDMI 2Pro (...813=wt86)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-24-09-13-19.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-24-09-13-19.png
    324 KB · Views: 318
Reactions: dogiex
Bluetooth kept connected once while the device wasn't even in range.... restart fixed it, not noticed after that anymore, will keep an eye on that.

I have "authorisation issues" reported on the wifi setup menu. Sometimes I can connect manually (by pressing the saved connection label) , sometimes I need to deactivate and reactivate wifi to connect. Auto correction has had issues like this many versions back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.