Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5 - Vietnamese - Mi account still chinese
7839adbc567a28200ba22b0cc2c0d6ce.jpg

ea4ba161c3864fc252d9e2798a978e5a.jpg

Gửi từ Mi5 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

May someone tell me how to update the TWRP? Is there any guide?

Download TWRP new version, put the zip file in your sd card root. Reboot the phone in recovery mode using old TWRP, then click install and search for the new version TWRP zip file. Slide to right to install. Reboot the phone.

Download TWRP new version, put the zip file in your sd card root. Reboot the phone in recovery mode using old TWRP, then click install and search for the new version TWRP zip file. Slide to right to install. Reboot the phone.

I just found a .img file for the new TWRP, not a zip one... Where could i find the zip? I've got a MI4S.

If you can't flash this last rom on MiMax PRO, just search the thread and you will find the solution (replace the update script in the zip).
Worked for me.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

thanks For the new ROM!

Is the downloaded zip file automatically removed after flash?

RN2 Dutch

If i want to flash the image file instead (for TWRP) it asks me to select partition to flash it: boot or recovery. Which one should I select?

If i want to flash the image file instead (for TWRP) it asks me to select partition to flash it: boot or recovery. Which one should I select?
Recovery of course...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok so it doesn't matter if it's a TWRP or a ROM, i should always flash on recovery. Thanks guys!
I mean if you would like to flash twrp.img via twrp then you have to choose recovery partition for install it. If you would like to flash fastboot ROM you have to use MiFlash + fastboot mode

Last edited:
I mean if you would like to flash twrp.img via twrp then you have to choose recovery partition for install it. If you would like to flash fastboot ROM you have to use MiFlash + fastboot mode

Oh okok, thanks for the infos :)

What does LOCKED BOOTLOADER in the graph mean? If i flash it on my note 3 pro, my bootloader will be locked and I have to unlock it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.