MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Download titanium backup from play store and run it. Choose menu - batch actions - backup all user apps + system data. When it's finished, switch to schedules tab and add a schedule. I have sheduled backup of all user apps + system data for thursday night (before installing a new xiaomi.eu rom update ) and redo backups of modified data for saturday and tuesday night in case something happens to the phone. You can also google instructions, that's what I did
Hi , Thank for you reply .
I mean restore , not backup function :) . Did you ever try to restore from your backup ? For me , the restore progress run endlessly and can not finish.

This doesn't work for mi4s!
I proceeded as you suggested and succeeded to flash the ROM, but my phone changed to mi4C! So I returned to 6.7.21.
no problem with me. read my older post

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I mean restore , not backup function :) . Did you ever try to restore from your backup ? For me , the restore progress run endlessly and can not finish.
Yes, I have. I have problems if I do a full restore at once so I restore system data first and then I restore apps with data. If that doesn't work, I restore app by app manually

Redmi note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

Restore function works fine for me. You can try to change App processing mode to Interactive in TB Preferences but do not run apps after installing because restore process is still active in background.

@miuinewbie,domy_os : try all, but still can not restore.
I searched and see someone said this issue related to binary of supersu but i am not clear :)
019fcb8b1e4734667fd9061e4a4a4453.jpg

83dbcd615fea0f2265fd268c29aabf9d.jpg

Sent from HVK

thank ingbrzy just donwloaded and installed on mi mi4s via updater selecting restart recovery mode and install zip file.
All ok no errors updated superSu and reboot all fine.
super work
4cbc48fc6724e6527c6b252f605d056b.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk
nota: Otg problem remain I still waiting converter usb 2 usbc...

Last edited:
Hi i have a big problem in this and last rom, i going to sleep with 90% of battery and i clean the memory for close all apps runing and i shutdown the screen, when i wake up i have 30% of battery ! Why when the screen iss off the battery drain too much ?

PD: i try to calibrate the battery and install clean the rom and same problem.

Tried updating a few times yesterday from the last build but after a while twrp asks for the password to decrypt the phone, after correct password the phone just stays trying to mount the drive for ages and needs to be forced to shut down.
Any ideas?

My redmi 3 doesn't connect to WLAN with WEP security. And it's been few weeks now. It's not a dealbraker, but i easily forget about it. Especiall, since my wife with mi3(still on kit-kat ROM) and her brother with rn2(still on miui 7) don't have that problem, and their phones connect to WEP protected networks without problem.

As i say, not a real dealbraker, but it's annoying, since i can't ask owners to switch their WLAN security just because of my phone.

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
....But realized the stock 'explorer' is not showing the folder name correctly. Using other explorers seems to show correctly as before. Have wiped cache and dalvik after rom install. Worry if there is corruption somewhere.

Other reports of such problem.

https://www.google.com/search?q=m-^...2j5.14452j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Something is seriously wrong with the stock file explorer. Not only that the SD card is identified with weird name, it is also extremely slow. Using other file explorers do not have this problem.

I just copy a 30 mb file between internal storage with the external sd card, it is showing a progress bar which % completeion is slowly increasing in single. While other explorer completes in 1 or 2 seconds.

Reactions: grivam
Hi i have a big problem in this and last rom, i going to sleep with 90% of battery and i clean the memory for close all apps runing and i shutdown the screen, when i wake up i have 30% of battery ! Why when the screen iss off the battery drain too much ?

PD: i try to calibrate the battery and install clean the rom and same problem.

Install wakelock detector or betterbatterystats and check results after at least 5-6 hours. It should show what is draining the bettery. Try also searching for power checker in the status bar and see if it shows any apps

Redmi note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

Other reports of such problem.

https://www.google.com/search?q=m-^ipng^m^j^z^j&oq=m-^&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j5.14452j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Something is seriously wrong with the stock file explorer. Not only that the SD card is identified with weird name, it is also extremely slow. Using other file explorers do not have this problem.

I just copy a 30 mb file between internal storage with the external sd card, it is showing a progress bar which % completeion is slowly increasing in single. While other explorer completes in 1 or 2 seconds.

I reverted back to 6.7.21, the wierd identifier for sd card is still there, but the speed of the file explorer is back to normal.

So likely they are two independent problems. The wierd identifier for sd card could be an older problem (which i did not realised until latest upgrade) but the slowness of file explorer is definitely introduced in 6.7.28.

Battery is worse with this version but still relatively good. I mostly use chrome, facebook, viber and tapatalk so I can't figure out why android system is always second on the list.... Wakelock detector and betterbattery stats don't show anything "abnormal"

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/579e098...-31-16-18-38-821_com.miui.securitycenter.png?
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/579e099...-31-16-18-43-249_com.miui.securitycenter.png?
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/579e09a...-31-16-18-49-989_com.miui.securitycenter.png?

Redmi note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

This is due to the 'Mount namespace separation' setting in SuperSU being turned on (by default). So, open SU, untick that option, reboot and try to restore your backups.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.