MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks rom.
I have a request.
Music will mute when it comes to silent mode when I'm listening to music on Bluetooth audio.
Because the volume of Bluetooth audio is synchronized with the media volume.
I want you to the volume of the Bluetooth audio to media volume and asynchronous.

Reactions: ko3st68 and Moritz
Can someone share screenshoot about baseband version ? If can, Kenzo user please :) thanks

Same problem as the others, can't flash this rom on my mi4s with TWRP. So i just need to update TWRP and then retry? may you remind me how to update TWRP?

another problem i found in this ROM,can not run screen record apps.the display suddenly blank and won't turn on.i've tried 5 screen record apps and all of them make my mi5 display suddenly blank.

When camels an Android M Rom for mi4s? It's incredible that Android N it's almost on the road and there still lunch MIUI based on Android 5.1 and older.

Enviado do meu K01H através de Tapatalk

There is no slovenian language on Mi2S. I translated in slovenian for all users with different phones!

Can someone share screenshoot about baseband version ? If can, Kenzo user please :) thanks
c94a68f46f34f958b60d646d069344e3.jpg

Redmi note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

When camels an Android M Rom for mi4s? It's incredible that Android N it's almost on the road and there still lunch MIUI based on Android 5.1 and older.

Enviado do meu K01H através de Tapatalk
This is marketing. Xiaomi forces users to buy a new phone with newer version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi i have a big problem in this and last rom, i going to sleep with 90% of battery and i clean the memory for close all apps runing and i shutdown the screen, when i wake up i have 30% of battery ! Why when the screen iss off the battery drain too much ?

PD: i try to calibrate the battery and install clean the rom and same problem.
Core rom problem. Barrely 2 hours of sot on 6.6.14 with reduced apps, feautures, optimized, disabled syncs etc.

Take a look at screenshot, all enabled, bt, Wi-Fi, data, voice calls, syncs, mi sync, ALL, no optimizations:
55a0e2cb99abf55cd396403e6c1d891a.jpg

Mi4c @ 7.1.6.0 stable

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

No one has problems with the reproduction of films on google play movie ? Since I updated I can not watch movies that I bought on the play store ..... Redminote 3 mtk 3/32 Hennessy

R

Really , which phone is that ? Mine has gone from 100% to 93% in 36 hours - hardly using it ! Great standby , recent roms . RN2.
I think this rom isn't good about battery like two weeks ago. Standby is good but screen time is less. I'm around 3hr when in the past was around 6.
Anyway its a minor issue related to the fact that when in settings when loading menu entries gives a black screen,then it loads. It's the first time this happens on a EU ROMs for rn2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

This is due to the 'Mount namespace separation' setting in SuperSU being turned on (by default). So, open SU, untick that option, reboot and try to restore your backups.

cheers
I use no more titanium since rom updates are so frequently it gives back an error related a code changed to new rom version so u can't restore them.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nice rom, but found a bug, screen recorder not work on mi5, always crash when starting recording and phone reboot. tried az screen recorder & adv screen recorder with same result..

Status
Not open for further replies.