MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your time and effort... great work again !!!
Just installed Gemini for MI5...looks good

Reactions: jc rey
Is the rooted ROM making a comeback anytime soon (like in miui 6)? Or are you guys not doing it anymore?

Hi. the native mail application this week have a problem and want to see if someone is the same. PDF come with a weight of megabyte
3762e624bff452ae815d3fdebd231225.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

The transfer files from internal storage to micro sd is very slow in my redmi note 2 this weekly.
Everything else is fine.
Sorry for my bad english.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

The transfer files from internal storage to micro sd is very slow in my redmi note 2 this weekly.
Everything else is fine.

I had the same problem on mi max pro which scares me the hell out it which forces me to downgrade back to 6.7.21.

Please confirm that the problem only happen when you are using stock file 'Explorer'. If you use any other file explorer it does not happen.

Great rom. Good battery life. Fluid and fast. Tried Epic rom but came back here. Hoping for Android 6 soon for Kenzo.

3a6623584eb783d587184efd04e040a9.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello,

I was trying 6.7.28 on redmi 3S (2GB). Cute but to slow for daily use. Actually works fine on stable miui 7.

Language - polish

M

Everything else is fine.

I had the same problem on mi5

I'm disappointed with battery life on Kenzo. Overnight 15% has gone. Can I revert to previous rom? Just flash in twrp previous one 6.7.21? Thanks in advance for help and answer.

I'm disappointed with battery life on Kenzo. Overnight 15% has gone. Can I revert to previous rom? Just flash in twrp previous one 6.7.21? Thanks in advance for help and answer.
Yeah, I agree! I went to bad with 34% and I woke up with 16%. Redmi Note 3 PRO sucks with 6.7.28. Hope they fix this for next update.

Reactions: maker1611
Voice commands Google Now can not run if the mobile is pin or pattern lock .

6.7.28 RN3pro Spanish.

Yeah, I agree! I went to bad with 34% and I woke up with 16%. Redmi Note 3 PRO sucks with 6.7.28. Hope they fix this for next update.
What about flashing previous rom? Can I do it or no? Erase data
What about flashing previous ROM? How can I do it? Erase data, cache and dalvik?

hi if i am in miui 8 dose need to follow this guide ? or just complete wipe and install ? in redmi note 3g MTK xiaomi/community/threads/6-6-16-17-18-miui-8.32197/page-52#post-300115

does it have google apps if not then where to get it

Hello sorry to piggyback your comment, but i was wondering the exact same thing. My Redmi 3s is arriving today and i planned to unlock it and instal the Stable Xiaomi.eu build which states gapps support.

Now i want to flash the pico open gapps, so my question is when i install open gapps will they remove the additional gapp xiaomi.eu rom has default?

Excuse me, but i can't see anymore the superSu icon # i can't find it, and i've installed the last version indicated in the First page, i try to reinstall it two times, but still the same problem. It just my problem or i've forget something stupid?
On mi4c with the last version of miui.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.