MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, but i can't see anymore the superSu icon # i can't find it, and i've installed the last version indicated in the First page, i try to reinstall it two times, but still the same problem. It just my problem or i've forget something stupid?
On mi4c with the last version of miui.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

You probably did not install SU. After every update, you have to install it by yourself.

You probably did not install SU. After every update, you have to install it by yourself.
I install it by twrp before writing my question and i can't still see it. I will try again

Hello sorry to piggyback your comment, but i was wondering the exact same thing. My Redmi 3s is arriving today and i planned to unlock it and instal the Stable Xiaomi.eu build which states gapps support.

Now i want to flash the pico open gapps, so my question is when i install open gapps will they remove the additional gapp xiaomi.eu rom has default?

Why would you want to install another gapps package on top of this already very good working one? Besides, your question should be asked at the open gapps forum.

I install it by twrp before writing my question and i can't still see it. I will try again

Something might went wrong then :/ after the su installation just swipe up on the homescreen and type "su" directly in the searchbox. If the installation was successful, then it should be visible.

Reactions: 76luca
Something might went wrong then :/ after the su installation just swipe up on the homescreen and type "su" directly in the searchbox. If the installation was successful, then it should be visible.
Thank' s i'll do it again

Why would you want to install another gapps package on top of this already very good working one? Besides, your question should be asked at the open gapps forum.
Thing is i do not know which gapps are included in the xiaomi.eu roms. I would prefer to have only the bare basic gapps and nothing more, that's why i was looking at the pico opengapps version. Sorry

I don't know :-( but it doesn't work.
Download again another time the su zip. Entered in twrp, i've choosen the correct file zip.install, and twrp let me see it has been worked correctly, than reboot and after reboot i try to find the superSu icon #, but it seems that it isn't install! I don't know why!
Anybody have got the same problem?
Could someone suggest me a workaround?

some times i get picture taken with camera app flip down. i can see also that when i go to settings mode in apo camera text of mode option like (panorama,...) is upside down.
i have to reboot the phone to solve this. and some times by closing camera app and relaunch it.
have you experiencing the same issues as me or i m the only one?
tx

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have tried to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_6.7.28_v8-6.0 via TWRP. After the installation TWRP tells me that theres no OS installed. Whats the problem?

help pls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-02-09-36-25.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-02-09-36-25.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 395
Thing is i do not know which gapps are included in the xiaomi.eu roms. I would prefer to have only the bare basic gapps and nothing more, that's why i was looking at the pico opengapps version. Sorry

I see. It seems on the xiaomi.eu rom there is already the smallest gapps package installed. Sync etc. is working out of the box. But all the google apps need to be downloaded manually from the play.

Hi guys, i never tried this rom before. I want to ask you guys. In this rom, is the paid themes become free? Or not?? Thanks

I don't know :-( but it doesn't work.
Download again another time the su zip. Entered in twrp, i've choosen the correct file zip.install, and twrp let me see it has been worked correctly, than reboot and after reboot i try to find the superSu icon #, but it seems that it isn't install! I don't know why!
Anybody have got the same problem?
Could someone suggest me a workaround?

Every time i update the weekly rom, i loose SuperSu.

So, there's not a problem, go to play store, search for SuperSu, install it, lauch it, update binaries (NORMAL), reboot phone and you will have SuperSu again.

Reactions: 76luca
Redmi note 2 BIG BIG problem with battery life
Miui 8 is a bad project
Whaiting in next realase Miui 9 and hope in Android N

Reactions: VILLO1988
Status
Not open for further replies.