MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If you meant on eu xiaomi ota updates, then don't expect them, it's hard and very exhausting for moderator to upload every ota for all devices. Check regularly on forum for new rom
2. Look under 1.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
but they are still pushing them from time to time, right? at least for the weekly rom? :/

but they are still pushing them from time to time, right? at least for the weekly rom? :/
I can say only from my point of view, for redmi 2 Lte aka wt86047/2014813, didn't see ota on miui 8 weekly.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I can't install screen record app with this rom.I have tried all apps and got the same problem everytime i run the app.the phone display goes black and have to reboot to make the screen on again.Anyone have the same problem?please fix

thanks for your help graw2 I have received the usbc to usb 3.1 conector and then otg works fine on my mi4s. I have to put away all others adapter or kept them only for refill battery
ecccdb1c68371120f8ae0efa48dc550d.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
I use to get error 7 messages too, it's not the ROM fault it's basically twrp fault.

To fix , basically go back in to twrp and try flashing it again, but you have to do it the first thing when your in twrp do not do anything else in twrp otherwise it won't work and you have to restart twrp.

Why

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

battery drain .. only one day ... too little and then for an annoying bug .. loading the phone from accessing the percentage of the battery does not rise .. to fix you have to reboot the phone

xiaomi mi note pro Stable version 7.5.4.0 in language Hebrew All reverse phone.
the Battery runs out very quickly
please fix it.

Mi5 latest weekly (clean flashed) seems a bit sluggish. There might be something wrong with RAM management, as it has 700 mb free when all apps cleared from background. System animations lag a bit. I will wait and flash next release wiping cache and dalvik to see if something changes, else I will test it more deeply.

EDIT: everything seems ok after wiping art

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mi Max Pro 64GB - helium - new installation.

I have used TWRP 3.0.2-2 by ManhIT for hydrogen and modified by me to report as device -> helium.
I have flashed 6.7.28 with just a minor issue, the script was reporting it could not mount the system partition. I have unmounted system in the TWRP settings and the flash was fine.

After about 10 minutes MIUI 8 setup appeared.
Now I'll start changing the settings and installing my apps.

Sure I never buy other xiaomi in the future
It's up to you but IMHO you should reconsider your frustration. RMN2 is just one Xiaomi phone. Try the Mi devices and forget de Redmi devices

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mi Max Pro 64GB - helium - new installation.

I have used TWRP 3.0.2-2 by ManhIT for hydrogen and modified by me to report as device -> helium.
I have flashed 6.7.28 with just a minor issue, the script was reporting it could not mount the system partition. I have unmounted system in the TWRP settings and the flash was fine.

After about 10 minutes MIUI 8 setup appeared.
Now I'll start changing the settings and installing my apps.
May You link me that recovery?! Thanks

Hello,

I'm trying to flash this rom but I got an error.
41060.jpg

I'm using xiaomi MI4S and I'm on weekly rom 6.7.14.

That's all my problem for now and thank for always providing me an update every week.

Regards,

anyone can tell me , is this update have bug cpu core? i check it never touch deepsleep .
i check with airplane mode idle 30 min drain the battre 4% . older build never like this

xiaomi.eu 6.6.28 kenzo

@ingbrzy 1-2 months ago when I asked you if the stable firmwares would be available over OTA, you've mentioned that it would be done at that time. OTA updates for stable images still do not work. Has anything been done towards that purpose and if not, will it be done or are OTA stable updates essentially abandoned from xiaomi.eu?

Reactions: hector_yo
1. Does stable rom takes OTA updates ?
Ihave read that it takes but I have installed 7.3.2 and there is no OTA update to 7.5.1 or to 7.5.3 .

Xiaomi.eu used to provide OTA for the stables. Worked perfectly. Nowadays though stable firmwares are not uploaded at all to the OTA servers. Or so it seems. Which is a pity, considering that stables appear much more seldom than weeklies. IMHO, it would be better to skip pushing a weekly, instead of not pushing stables.

And something else: developer firmwares are usually used by persons who can install them easily manually. This works the other way for stables.

Status
Not open for further replies.