MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know a thing about bootloader or installing roms, i'd like to know how to do all these stuff.
if you can help me in skype it'd be great
Your first step would be to unlock the bootloader. I was able to unlock the bootloader right away and install TWRP. What sucked for me was dealing with the encryption. I ended up deleting my OS and everything on my internal storage (so nothing to flash). Luckily I was able to sideload this ROM and get things back to normal.

Sorry, I don't have Skype. Just keep reading and researching before you go ahead and do it.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I have a problem, with redmi 2 2Gb, when i install this version with wipes my phone got auto airplane mode on, even i turn off, i cant access to the sim.
i downgrade back to the last miui 7 (6.5.26) and everything works great.

Your first step would be to unlock the bootloader. I was able to unlock the bootloader right away and install TWRP. What sucked for me was dealing with the encryption. I ended up deleting my OS and everything on my internal storage (so nothing to flash). Luckily I was able to sideload this ROM and get things back to normal.

Sorry, I don't have Skype. Just keep reading and researching before you go ahead and do it.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
well it'd be great if you have facebook, mine is matan yashar
or tell me what you have and i'll add you... i dont want to make any mistakes

Forgiving if the question has already been consulted. the native mail is giving you problems ?, gmail account in the previous version had no problems. I have many emails inbox

4f830d5d8de670a85caffa28bdba2969.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk
I have this problem with redmi note 2.

Yo también tengo ese problema con un redmi note 2.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

What is with the slow wifi on recent developer builds? Specifically on Google Play store, where download speed doesn't go higher than 400 kb/s on 3.6 MB/s wifi?
No such problems here as Seen in the screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-03-43-102_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-03-43-102_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 324
Still having problems in notifications for apps what shall i do nothing work in battery performance and in settings i tried every thing also i tried to wipe every thing and reinstall the version also nothing happens
Any one please help me???
Have you tried to allow auto start of those apps?

Reactions: tarek morad
Hello

Thanks for this great rom.

I am having problems using the app "Drive Droid", it's an app that can host images on your phone to boot on pc's. Whenever i mount an image, it works fine, but as soon as the machine tries to access this image, the phone goes crazy and keeps changing usb states. How do we fix this?

I'm not following you, I thought he would be able to do that, why don't you think so?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
Hello, then it could be that I did not understand the end of the sentence. Stable and he wants to install weekly? if I understand wrong, I apologize
This phrase is complicated for me! maybe one day I go to English school
Ok, thank you, now I write only when properly understand

on redmi 3s 32gb, loaded "land" twrp.img using adb command, tried to boot to twrp by hitting power and vol up, but im getting into mi recovery instead of twrp. im starting to get a little confused now. a little help?

on redmi 3s 32gb, loaded "land" twrp.img using adb command, tried to boot to twrp by hitting power and vol up, but im getting into mi recovery instead of twrp. im starting to get a little confused now. a little help?
fastboot boot twrp.img

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: Stefano131270
fastboot boot twrp.img

~Tapatalk Mi5~

yeah done installed and rebooted. when i tried to reboot the phone to twrp by hitting power and up, i dont get the twrp boot menu. i get the mi recovery page when you are greeted with an image of a phone being plugged by a usb cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.