MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is old news and already removed due to bugs. We are waiting for 6.7.9

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
yes just edit... tired to see complains about mi5 for such a little bug...
Mi 5
Note: Update for Mi 5 delayed due to bugs. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Fastboot
-
Recovery
but people don't like to read before crying

Noticed that when I get an email on gmail app, the notification led lights up and stays that way, without pulsating. Works normal for other notifications.
Mi Max Pro

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Noticed that when I get an email on gmail app, the notification led lights up and stays that way, without pulsating. Works normal for other notifications.
Mi Max Pro

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
This problem also exists on MI 4C. The missed calls, and missed calls with WhatSapp have this "problem". I saw that others in the Official forums have already reported the problem from a month...
Same "problem" with stable ROM.
Irresolvable "problem" even with applications for management LED
Perhaps this is not a problem of all, I do not know

Last edited:
1. I have a M4C as well and indeed having problems with responsiveness since Miui 8 release :( not only in MI browser also in whatsapp (maybe google keyboard problem??)

2. to the admins: Thanx for the good work anyway (is there a paypal donation where i can incidentally help out with small donations??
It's not only google keyboards problem..I have the same bug with swiftKey keyboard and not only at mibrowser but also at CityMapper...It is really annoying and hope it will fixed soon

Here on mi5 everything seems to work pretty well, camera is working good, just like everything else.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi Note 2 Prime :

hi I'm on latest miui stable rom, can I simply update with updater app to this dev app? (twrp 3.0 installed)

What is with the slow wifi on recent developer builds? Specifically on Google Play store, where download speed doesn't go higher than 400 kb/s on 3.6 MB/s wifi?

can somebody help me install this? i just bought a mi max and wondering if i should.
facebook: matan yashar
rather skype

I have a Mi4C with an old EU dev. ROM (6.1.14) and TWRP 2.8.7.1 and I would like to update to this version.
I have some question (keep in mind I'm not very expert):
  1. Is it possible to directly update from my version to this version?
  2. Do i need to update TWRP? If so how do I update it after I download it?
  3. What is the best way to make a backup to restore my actual version if something goes wrong?
  4. I would like to lose no data and no applications during the update, is it possible?
  5. What cleans should I perform in TWRP after the installation (or is it before the installation)?
The more details you can provide, the better.
I would be grateful if someone could help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.