MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Is there a way to disable 3-time volume key press opening the camera on RN2? Sooo annoying.

Reactions: Michel M
Dear friends ,
I have 2 mi4c , one is mine and one of my wife.
On my , each week I install the updated ROM , what my wife 's like when I bought it that mounts MIUI 7 xiaomi.eu 55.11.19 Developer . Now I would like to update it, but I would not want to lock the bootloader as happened with mine. Actually I do not know what recovery mounts . You could say how to proceed ?? Thank you!!!

Dear friends ,
I have 2 mi4c , one is mine and one of my wife.
On my , each week I install the updated ROM , what my wife 's like when I bought it that mounts MIUI 7 xiaomi.eu 55.11.19 Developer . Now I would like to update it, but I would not want to lock the bootloader as happened with mine. Actually I do not know what recovery mounts . You could say how to proceed ?? Thank you!!!
just install our ROM via TWRP... it will not lock BL...

Reactions: Vins1970
thanks for your work!

anyway there is an very annonying bug that doesnt seem to disappear with any miui update.
the accessibility service of tasker keeps resetting itself over and over again (from ON to OFF), i wasnt able to figure out whats the trigger of this.

any idea what could be the reason?
i even made a task now that tasker enables it by itself but still it keeps resetting

thanks for your work!

anyway there is an very annonying bug that doesnt seem to disappear with any miui update.
the accessibility service of tasker keeps resetting itself over and over again (from ON to OFF), i wasnt able to figure out whats the trigger of this.

any idea what could be the reason?
i even made a task now that tasker enables it by itself but still it keeps resetting
Killing an app from the ram usually resets the accessibility settings. What you could do is lock Tasker in memory and see if it helps.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Thx for update!
I have a issue with Google Keyboard and Mi browser. The keyboard is laggy and unresponsive. With other apps or browsers no issue. I tried other keyboards and they have less lag with mi browser than google one. I have this problem on Libra (Mi 4c) since last but one dev rom.

CHANGELOG

Highlights
New - Saved and available Wi-Fi networks appear first in the list (07-05)
New - After a permission is restricted, a clickable notification is sent to the user which can restore permissions (07-05)

Lock Screen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - Animation of WiFi connection (07-07)
Optimization - separate "Ringtone and Vibration" permission in Notification (07-07)
Fix - Switching notification bar style in landscape view issues (07-07)
Fix - In Second Space, enter Mi Home in lock Screen issue (07-07)

Desktop
Optimization - Restore app uninstallation sound effect (07-07)
Fix - Recent app tray, long press to enter wrong app info page issue (07-07)
Fix - Recent app tray, switching view mode issues (07-07)

Settings
New - Saved and available Wi-Fi networks appear first in the list (07-05)

Clock / Calculator
Optimization - "Shutdown alarm", "Set default alarm sound" moved up In Clock settings. (07-01)

Added Hungarian into Mi4S and MI5..
Added customizable lockscreen shortcuts

@ingbrzy - What kind of shortcuts were added to the lockscreen?

Where transparency???
photo_2016-07-08_13-32-42.jpg

@ingbrzy
@graw2

thanks for the hard work.

Just installed on mi4c: the bug about "delevoper settings" --> "skip lock screen" is still there :( :(
[if you check that option to "yes", than automatically the option is resetted to "no" ]

Very long time ago I had same issue and I solved with a full wipe.
I will retry this when I'll have some time to prepare backups. ;)
Then I will update you and other users

Status
Not open for further replies.