MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed the same issue, I have MiNote just updated to 6.7.7, all the previous Roms the transparency of the recent app was there....now it is very ugly to see. Hope will be fixed
removed by Chinese devs.. so not an issue...

Reactions: thaimax and nemo81
probably because translation team needs more time to translate new strings inserted to new camera app, and other places. Eat some popcorn and wait for the link! :)

There were too many bugs on MI5 with the last release.. I don't think because of translations..

Reactions: thaimax
This is the 3rd week I get an error: Can´t verify update package on Mi Max. What happen? No problem with mi old redmi note 2.
Same here via updater, but I just installed it via twrp manually.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

No more BLUR effect on recents app's?? Before, on 6.6.23 we have a nice effect on recents screen, but now, we only have a really ugly grey screen......... What happend? :(

Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo)

probably because translation team needs more time to translate new strings inserted to new camera app, and other places. Eat some popcorn and wait for the link! :)

Because of official MIUI issues:

"Note: Update for Mi 5 delayed due to bugs. Please stay tuned for further updates. "

Reactions: thaimax
Nice Update, When ever I press the volume rocker to switch ON the screen, then camera just pops up. (MI3)

where do I get fastboot TWRP for ido\hm3 (redmi 3)
I have just unlockrd it, but cant install twrp via recovery (can`t verify update package)

Thx for update!
I have a issue with Google Keyboard and Mi browser. The keyboard is laggy and unresponsive. With other apps or browsers no issue. I tried other keyboards and they have less lag with mi browser than google one. I have this problem on Libra (Mi 4c) since last but one dev rom.

have the same problem since the first miui 8 release. google keyboard is slow/laggy only with mibrowser. redmi 3 pro. I think it is a miui problem though?

Status
Not open for further replies.