MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My Mi4c is working just fine, thanks!
Now I ordered a Redmi 3S to my sister, can anyone tell me if I can put this rom and if I have to unlock it first?
In first post only refers the Redmi PRO.

Thanks

hi guys.
Any chances that land [redmi 3 sx] would fit into ido [redmi 3 pro]

I would lovely migrate to android 6.0

thanks

I won't do that if I was you. Though redmi 3 and 3s is very similar, there's a very real possibility that the different processors between both will have problems. Besides, take it from me, lollipop and marshmallow doesn't have much difference with the MIUI front end. Redmi 3 from is very stable right now, and I recommend you stick with IDO.

I won't do that if I was you. Though redmi 3 and 3s is very similar, there's a very real possibility that the different processors between both will have problems. Besides, take it from me, lollipop and marshmallow doesn't have much difference with the MIUI front end. Redmi 3 from is very stable right now, and I recommend you stick with IDO.

no chance to fit those rom..each of the two devices has his own ROM

sorry 3S/3X

yeah.. my slip I should have write 3s/3x...you could check too instead ask... by the way....no chance to fit those rom..
Sorry, I'm confused with "no chance to fit those rom.."
I know that there is the rom for 3s/3x, what I'm not sure is if I will need to unlock the phone before install that rom, because in the begining of the post there is mentioned only for the Redmi 3/PRO.

Sorry, I'm confused with "no chance to fit those rom.."
I know that there is the rom for 3s/3x, what I'm not sure is if I will need to unlock the phone before install that rom, because in the begining of the post there is mentioned only for the Redmi 3/PRO.
ok, understood...after that post I wrote another one to edit myself...I had to write 3S/3X but I wrote 3/PRO, it was a slip
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-7-7-8.32639/page-26#post-305998
As far as I know no. It is not possible to flash multi-language rom without unlocking bootloader

Last edited:
Reactions: parisfox
Before doing this it might be worth seeing if there's any way within the Settings menu to reset your network settings. If there's no such option then try reflashing your modem, it's included in fastboot ROMs as NON-HLOS.bin. I'd look at a specific guide for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G though. You'll want the original Xiaomi fastboot ROM (from xiaomi's official website) that corresponds to the xiaomi.eu variant (either stable or dev), unzip it, look for the bin, start your phone in fastboot, then fire up command line - fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin. Reboot and that should do it. Theoretically. It's what I know of that might work at least.
Hello!
I don't know how to change modem file.
In the fastboot rom, not found NON-HLOS.bin but found baseband_xxx file. This is the file? Thats enough for rename this file and flash with fastboot?

Thanks.

I tried to install on mi4 lte , like all the other times .

To reboot gives me " Error UI " and flashes home ....

I reinstalled , I did several times and wipe Dalvik cache but nothing ... more error

I returned to version 6.6.30 ...

Yes, Croraykin, is a bug!
I installed clean flash Miui 8 and exactly as you say, but the solution, if you like Miui8, is simple.
Install Miui 8 and restore Data partition TWRP backup made with Miui 7 and fix the problem, or install Miui 7, configure data connection and make dirty flash miui 8.
OK thank you. So far I've done a clean install. It never occurred to me. I try. Thanks.

It really works. Thanks. We finally have mobile internet

Last edited:
did you try to switch between front and rear camera several times? Any bugs? And from which release you came?

I came from the last Release! Only App close when i want to switch back from selfie Cam to rear Cam! But it's no Problem for me I don't use selfie Cam! ;)

Reactions: thaimax
Status
Not open for further replies.