MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because no one offered to help translate to Indonesian language
Be the first Indonesian translator, don't just expect people to provide everything for you

Translation guide link is provided on the first page

Not sure if we really want it.. See en.miui.com forum how it's spammed by Indonesian people... Probably same mess will start here..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Last edited:
please upload apk email to spanish language of previous version,
in redmi3 many synchronizce problems an battery drain

hi guys.
Any chances that land [redmi 3 sx] would fit into ido [redmi 3 pro]

I would lovely migrate to android 6.0

thanks

Not sure if we really want it.. See en.miui.com forum how it's spammed by Indonesian people... Probably same mess will start here..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Agreed, the forum is cleaner than yesterday though... guess they worked a lot...LOL
Edit: just reported a thread for spam LOL

Last edited:

~Tapatalk Mi5~
It seems to me it has already started...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Thank You developers!

Mi4c... seems like there is a slight improvement in battery life, all thru the weekend is not a good reference for me . Anyways, I got 24h and 2h SOT yesterday. Seems like standby drain was polsihed a little bit?

Keep up the good work!

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

I am on 6.6.23 is it worth upgrading to this version? Any major issues except the camera issue? Using mi5

That's fine, I will wait, but I've been using this version 6.6.2.3 and not found any issues. Seems like a good version to me

That's fine, I will wait, but I've been using this version 6.6.2.3 and not found any issues. Seems like a good version to me
this is quite good too for other devices, you can try 6.630 by the way, is still there for mi5

lol, i have update my mi5 without problems! And with the 6.7.8 from this website here! (See Screenshot) THX guys no Bugs in this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-07-51-930_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-07-51-930_com.android.settings.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.