MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody had luck using Xposed installer? I managed to install it but when I try to download modules they simply wouldn't download. Any tutorial on how to properly install Xposed? Help will be appreciated.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

you can't download modules from within xposed installer app. you must download them separately and install manually, from xposed modules repository

Thanks for the update.

Two important bugs in my mi4.
1. e-maill app with multiple accounts. Google imap accounts create a big number of inbox folders and don´t sincronize. (spanish)
2. Battery has problems. It falls from 50% to 0% in 1 hour aprox. It works well for a time (1-2 days) but,don´t know why it falls suddenly

I returned to 6.6.30

regards

e-mail i cant connect

Todo lo demás, la cuenta de Mi, Mi Cloud, el resto de aplicaciones funcionan bien pero el correo me da error de conexión y no consigo abrirlo

Why wouldn't you recommend it? I have used it in other devices and some modules are quite handy (addaway, pop up video, etc).

you can install apk for adway or app to have pop up video,like tiny app, etc...

Has anybody had luck using Xposed installer? I managed to install it but when I try to download modules they simply wouldn't download. Any tutorial on how to properly install Xposed? Help will be appreciated.

You can try to download through xda lab app. But i wouldn't advice to use xposed framework on beta roms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Btw xda lab is great app market/repository for apps made or modded by xda community it also have adaway and other adblock aplications. Recommend everyone to try it

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.